Sign in to follow this  
Captain'Spaulding

MOC: FbtK-es21

builders_guild.gifgallery_2351_18_164.gif

This is my last creation for the L13 contest on french lego forum brickpirate.net

It's a futurist tank whit fabuland fig'.

6778938897_de74878e29_z.jpg

P1180002 par Captain Spaulding, sur Flickr

The complete Flickr galerie here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/-captain-spaulding-/sets/72157629074865963/

This is the first version of the tank, I had to change few details if I want to enter in the contest.

6758232851_02a31317e4_z.jpg

Fabutank par Captain Spaulding, sur Flickr

The complete Flickr galerie here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/-captain-spaulding-/sets/72157629056424737/

I hope I've post in the good session, I don't know if it beter goes in "Special LEGO Themes" or "sci-fi Themes" .

Comments are welcome.

Edited by Pandora
Indexed

Oh, that is just too much 'Captain Spaulding', I :wub: it.....I always knew those Fabulander's had it in them ! :laugh:

Though doesn't this go in the Special Themes forum ? :wink:

Anyway, AWESOME work and Brick On Fight On with cute animal characters ! :laugh:

Oh, that is just too much 'Captain Spaulding', I :wub: it.....I always knew those Fabulander's had it in them ! :laugh:

Though doesn't this go in the Special Themes forum ? :wink:

Anyway, AWESOME work and Brick On Fight On with cute animal characters ! :laugh:

They always look like post apocalyptic mutants in that sort of situation, great fun.

This is great! I would run if I saw this coming down the street. Great build and great details!

This is great! I would run if I saw this coming down the street. Great build and great details!

awesome tank, you should build more for that line, but for some reason I never been a big fan of fabuland (guess why)

WOW.

This is incredible. Fun use of Fabuland figs, but the build is phenomenal - especially with a limited pieces for lime!

well done!

Simply a lovely creation Capt'n! :wub: It's a perfect combo of badass war machine and Fabuland cuteness! :thumbup:

I hope I've post in the good session, I don't know if it beter goes in "Special LEGO Themes" or "sci-fi Themes" .

Fabuland + Military = definitely Special Themes! (I'm sure Rufus would love to host it here, so I hope you don't mind if I moved it for consistency in indexing. :classic:)

A fabuland tank? Perfect. I love the green.

The wheels within the track are my favorite part, very nicely done.

Well done, Captain'Spaulding. Pleased to have this MOC of yours being shared in the Special LEGO Forum. :wub:

The entire built is plain awesome and the indescribable Fabuland cuteness arming with dangerous weapons make them even look more fearsome than ever before.

I love this! :wub_drool:

It's a wonderfully juxtaposition of modern parts and fancy greebling techniques with the wholesome happy Fabuland animals. :thumbup:

Any chance you could edit in some more pics for those of us too lazy to go to Flickr? :blush:

*huh*

Fantastic creation! I adore it!

The green color is perfectly "cute" and the black kepi on the drivers head looks great!

The "FabuTank" logotype ties it all up to near perfection!

You made my day with this!

:cry_happy::thumbup:

Edited by RedGiant

A very cute creation indeed. Looks like a cross between a tank and a Ford Fiesta. The colour is exactly like a Fiesta's too. Loving it, well done.

What the, whoa fabu tank haha that hilarious. Cool, and nicely buildt. I like this. :thumbup: yea

I just had to comment, I love the color scheme and design you went with this. The clever inclusion of Fabuland figures is just a plus.

Good job! :thumbup:

I saw the pictures of that Fabuland-tank. I pondered to analyse and criticise the composition, the flavour of the MOC and point out the accomplishment in building... but then I decided the only sane contribution to this thread, in honour of the work done, would be:

"Whoa, dude! Awesome!" (/jk)

No really, I like what is going on here, although I find warfare and the corresponding machinery of any kind to be repellent at least.

Maybe it's those anthropomorphic farm-critters riding that lime life-taker melting my heart, I don't know. All I know is that EB needs more batshit-insane theme crossovers like this. ^^

Keep up the fantastic building!

Cutty