Sign in to follow this  
BigRedGoat

MOC: Mail truck

indexed.gif V-LC-18A

As I was separating an organizing all my loose bricks yesterday, I figured I'd try my hand at making another vehicle for my town. I snapped together a quick mail truck (USPS inspired) complete with the surly mailman.

DSCF3063.jpg

The back opens to hold all the mail and the mailman's satchel:

DSCF3065.jpg

DSCF3067.jpg

I'd be angry if my torso was crooked too:

DSCF3066.jpg

And making his delivery to the apple tree house:

DSCF3068.jpg

I know it's small, a little boring, and half those bricks are more yellow than white, but be gentle with me, it's been about 20 years since my last MOC.

Neat little mail van 'BRG'. It definitely has the old style look the had. They changed out ours for a slightly larger model but, I still see these around. As a suggestion, it could use some smaller headlights in exchange for a grill. Looking forward to future builds and welcome to EB default_classic.gif

Nice classic style 4 wide US Mail inspired van 'BigRedGoat', but that mail guy looks like he might go postal....lock the gun cabinet ! :laugh:

Good job designing that little vehicle and Brick On 'BigRedGoat' ! :classic:

Cute little US Postal Service truck. Mailman doesn't seem too pleased with his job. :classic:

If I were you, I would use two 1x1 tans-clear plates, and put one of these in the center of the truck:

waterback2.gif

Good luck cheering up your post man. Because Big Brother doesn't want sad people in Lego City... :look::devil:

Dakar