Apache

PIRATE COLLECTION for Sale

Really can't belive no one wanted the whole thing for $900. Thanks for all the advice, I have decided to sell them off individually and use Ebay. I had alot of offers on stuff and feel Ebay is a great way to let people decide what the best offer will be. I might end up keeping the Eldorado Fortress as now that it's on the kitchen table I'm remembering how much I love it and bluecoats do rule. I spent a full day sorting last week and a half day sorting and taking pictures.

Outpost and Red Coats

Blue Coat Army w/ Carribean Clipper and Forts

Pirate lot - With Partial Ships/Sets

]

Edited by Apache

I know the moderators would like to move this, but afraid it won't get as much traffic over on the Buy/Sale so I'm asking that we can keep it here.

As an exception I'll leave this here for a few days before moving it to our "Buy, Sell, Trade and Finds" forum.

I am so tempted but the wife would kill me! :pir_laugh2:

Best of luck in your sail er sale!!

Very impressive. If I didn't already have a good chunk of those sets and didn't have my money focused on other Lego sets, I would be all over this. This looks like a great collection of some pieces. Those bluecoats... :pir-oh:

That looks good but I'm only really interested in that black seas barracuda so too bad, besides, where/what is AZ ?

Are you selling this as one huge lot or would you be willing to break it? How much are you looking for?

Ok, the craiglisters I'm dealing with in here in AZ = the Crazy Soccer Moms who are offering me $300 for everything and one guy is trying to buy it all and sell it on Ebay! I've allready got an EBAY account and I have PayPal so I can just sell there but I am willing to let them go to a Eurobricker as I know they will be used in Mocs and be used.

Some PM's asking questions about Numbers

110+ Blue Coats that includes the ones that go with the Eldorado Fortress, Clipper and Sabre Island. About 9 Admiral torsos

25+ Loose Newer Red Coats with Shakos, backpacks, ect.

40+ Vintage Red Coats about 6 Admiral Bodies, 2 complete with hats

50+ Pirates, these include the newer ones as well as vintage ones like lady, Pegleg captain, ect.

2. AZ is Western part of United States. Willing to ship anywhere in US for sure if you pay shipping. The problem with shipping across the Pond is the big stuff will be EXPENSIVE and then I don't know if it's worth it to you, but I'd try it.

3. You can pay with Pay Pal, also am collecting Castle so might be willing to listen to partial trade cash ( need HP Hornbill Dragon, new Brown Bear, Fantasy Era Dragons, Red and green ones. Always interested in Cows, Medieval Markets, more Village Mill raids, and Dragon, Lion, and Black Falcon Knights.

4. Great Feeback on here, check the list and I've got over 160+ feedback on Ebay.

5 I've added everything up and the EBAY/ Bricklink Value is well over $1200 as we know the Blue Coats with Shakos and packs go around $4-5 a piece and you can never get a big lot like this. The Flagship is now highly sought after and you get 1 barricuda plus almost another one and more... I would let it all go for $900 to a Classic-Castle member with good standing if they pay shipping. I will break down the ships and sets to save if you want.

6. Yes I will part out if no one has the cash( or wants the Death Wish from WIFE) right now. Updating the main post so you can all view prices

7. Why am I selling? Trust me, this is not easy, I LOVE these...but I just got married myself and we might be moving this summer and I've got 8 Large Storage Bins of Just Castle and more with Western and I'm planning on building a cabin in the woods this summer too.

I feel your collection is worth well over 2000... if piecemealed. That might be a little bit of me thinking about what my own is worth, but I am pretty sure that you could get 2k if you sold individually - but of course that would take a long time.

ANyway, I hope you find a buyer... I already have most / all that - although those soldiers are tempting hehe. But again, as you said, you have over 400 bucks in bluecoats alone... someone on here would get this collection for a steal at only $900.

LOLS to the Craigslist soccer moms.

Hello there

About your great selling, I am really interested in your lots, specially in the imperial flagship, bsb lot and imperial trading post lot, thing is I am from Costa Rica, dunno if you would be willing to ship outside US , if so please let me know!

Thnks in advance for your reply

Kind regards

Ps: You had no space in your inbox, don't know if this post can be here, if not, mods please delete this :P

Edited by Yawgmoth

I feel your collection is worth well over 2000... if piecemealed. That might be a little bit of me thinking about what my own is worth, but I am pretty sure that you could get 2k if you sold individually - but of course that would take a long time.

Agreed. Although a hassle I would strongly recommend selling this collection of separately. Granted it would take a lot more time but as has already been observed you could at least double the $900 you are willing to accept. $300 is an absolute insult frankly. Some of the sets such as the trading post and flagship are very sought after.

Those bluecoats! :wub:

I'll contact you about them, as I'm in desperate need of a decent crew to start filling a minifig scale 74-gun ship. :pir_laugh2:

Ok Gents, cleared out messages in Inbox so I should recieve PM's. I took down the Craigslist Ad so it's Ebay or here. I do have a Brick Link account and can sell them on there to you guys. Anyone want it all for $900 plus Shipping? If not were parting these out, it took me half a day to sort everything and I still have more to do!!!

Ok Gents, cleared out messages in Inbox so I should recieve PM's. I took down the Craigslist Ad so it's Ebay or here. I do have a Brick Link account and can sell them on there to you guys. Anyone want it all for $900 plus Shipping? If not were parting these out, it took me half a day to sort everything and I still have more to do!!!

I'd be interested in the buying the blue coats, at least in small groups if no one else is buying the whole set

Bonaparte should buy all of those blue coats to add to his massive army. :pir_laugh2:

Argh, I would love to buy this stuff, but I have no where near the amount of money this would all cost, :pir_bawling: but you are really offering it at a superb price, in my opinion. All those bluecoats...and in such decent condition too. The only bluecoats I still have do not have a fragment of blue on their coats anymore. Way too much play received from all the hands they've been passed down from.