Hinckley

Three new MOCs

I think the building is minifig scale just very big and realistic. Realistic is a compliment in my opinion but the because it is big it would make the TLC sets look a bit small and crap and unrealistic, which is what they usually are.

The fire engine is again more accurate but I prefer traditional sized cars (Because they fit on the streets better and are lower than TLC buildings) The fire engine I would consider to be closer to human-scale, i.e. more than more person (lego) can fit in the front seat. Now obviously a real person cant so "human-scale" isnt the best label but you know what I mean I think.

The only thing on the building I would remove in the basketball hoop as I think it looks too big and firemen shouldnt be playing it while at work :-D

But in the US perhaps it is a regular feature, although sometimes I dont like realistic things:-)

Anyway, in summary, good job, keeping making similar buildings. Btw what is a HO scale train?

Thanks Calvin! By the way, it's cool to meet you. I've seen Hobbes around and am happy to know that his counterpart is here as well. Best comic strip ever!

When humans try to use my fire station:

scale02.jpg

What do you mean "let it go"?

Obviously, I have too much time on my hands. Thanks again everyone for the feedback!

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D