WesternOutlaw

Maersk Madness Voting

For most unique and interesting image,  

75 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Maersk Madness picture?

• Astra
    • F0NIX
    • Eiker86
    • Holodoc
    • Kyphur
    • L@go
    • Legobrandon
    • Legomaniac83
    • Mred
    • Nebsirob
    • Quarryman
    • Ralph_S
    • SecondAxe
    • SI-mocs
    • SpokaneSteve
    • Stacker9000
    • StephanSz
    • Vlai23
    • Wondermonkey
    • Woolie

Thanks Brickster for creating this little challenge, it was a lot of fun, and even though I only had about half an hour to put it all together, I did have about 6 hours of driving to think about it, and I'm pleased with the result, especially for my first entry into any competition on here. I did end up voting for Woolie, mostly because of the amount of atmosphere in that particular entry, it was really very well done! :classic:

I look forward to the next chance to get an elusive Train Tag...

The gifs in your sig are mightier than any special tag. I wanted the Metroliner *this* much when I was a kid. Maybe for Christmas this year...

I hear you on that Woolie, but to be honest I really do want a Train Tag of some kind.

I was a LEGO Star Wars collector for over 6 years before I liquidated a nearly complete collection to switch themes to trains last year. I won't say anything bad about the LSW community but it is a different atmosphere than the EB Train community. I'll admit that my SW MOC were never that great but I always tried to be an active member. For some reason the encouragement never seemed to come. Now here in Train Tech there is a lot more encouragement and that's what's driven me to design my layout to the scale I have.

Having a Train Tag would just be something special, you can be sure that I'll jump at every chance to get one. I'm really wishing I hadn't been to busy during the holidays and had taken the time to participate in the first Tag Event.

Where does this winning train tag go? Is it what is above or below the avatar pic?

Tags go on the left under all the info there.

I didnt vote for the obvious one, that will no doubt win i went for Wondermonkey, great pic and scene, well done to all

And our winners are:

First Place: Woolie (for his amazing Night Shot)

gallery_174_181_6629.jpg

Second Place: Vlai23 (for his Mad Tea Party)

gallery_174_181_28554.jpg

Third Place: Wondermonkey (for his sandy Beach Scene)

gallery_174_181_40856.jpg

Honorable Mention, non-voting: CopMike (Ambassador with a "light in the end of his tunnel" :laugh: and all-around "great guy"!

This topic has been closed to prevent further voting.

You may discuss the winning entries here: Maersk Madness

Congrats to all the winners! Our top three winners will be receiving an exclusive Maersk blue train tag.