Piranha

LEGO Collectable Minifgures Series 8 Rumours & Discussion

Yep, they are in the USA. Right now, Toys-R-Us is your only option (at least, that's the only place I've heard of them showing up.)

If you have a Toys-R-Us near you, give them a call and ask them to do a search for UPC # 673419163002. Then they will be able to tell you if they have them in stock or not.

The Lego Stores have a release date of September 1st for these.

Good luck!

- MJ

With us getting the Olympic figs here in the UK, is this likely to push back the release of Series 8 in the UK while they clear the team GB ones?

If the sticker on the top of the case is as easy to tear off as the (red) Series 7 one was then I might have to grab a few of them.

I had the opportunity to open a full, brand-new, still sealed box of Series 8 today. I can confirm the contents as being:

LIST ONE

Here's the order they were in the box. From my experience, the boxes come packed the same, so perhaps this will help you locate the figures you want (this only works if you are accessing a box that has not yet been rooted through.)

LIST TWO

Good luck!

- MJ

Thanks! Might com in handy since my LEGO store usualy has pretty full boxes, so (until I get there :tongue: ) it seems like they don't get rooted through that much.

My TRU has them out for sale! Currently in line holding five of them, ha. Hopefully no duplicates.

Whuch state? ( please say Washington, please say Washington)

Whuch state? ( please say Washington, please say Washington)

Pennsylvania. Sorry!

Got the cheerleader (but lost her head in the car. Will try to find it later but for now I think I'm going to use the Zombie Bride's head), actor, banker, fairy and pirate.

With us getting the Olympic figs here in the UK, is this likely to push back the release of Series 8 in the UK while they clear the team GB ones?

Has that been a problem? The Team GB series flew off the shelves here, and we're not even part of GB....

Grabbed a few at my local TRU today... I hate to pay the inflated price there so I usually only get a handful of what I can't wait for. Tonight I got the Conquistador, the Football Player, the Bat creature, and the Actor.

Take it from someone who has a complete set of the CMF Line: the Actor is one of the finest figs of the entire theme. He's perfect.

Take it from someone who has a complete set of the CMF Line: the Actor is one of the finest figs of the entire theme. He's perfect.

I agree. I picked up my second one today, along with most of the rest of the set. The Diver is definitely a close second though.

I finally found these a Fred Meyer (the one closest to Bothell) today. I haven't gotten a box yet, (if I even do) so I picked out two randoms and ended up with the pirate and the cowgirl. I'm impressed by the pirate, however I am a bit underwhelmed with the cowgirl, who was initially my favorite. Also, is the Alien's cape two seperate pieces? At first I thought that the checklists were printed wrng, but I am beginning to rethink that.

I finally found these a Fred Meyer (the one closest to Bothell) today. I haven't gotten a box yet, (if I even do) so I picked out two randoms and ended up with the pirate and the cowgirl. I'm impressed by the pirate, however I am a bit underwhelmed with the cowgirl, who was initially my favorite. Also, is the Alien's cape two seperate pieces? At first I thought that the checklists were printed wrng, but I am beginning to rethink that.

Awesome. Freddies, it is then. Fortunately, there are quite a few of them and they tend to stock all at once.

I ordered a complete series this time. I'm a bit tired of scratches in the colour from rough "feeling" methods by others.

Freddies here I come! Planning on making a trip to the Boeing factory next week and taking a tour. Hopefully we'll have time to stop by Freddies and use the very useful list provided by MicroJow. That is, if they have any sealed boxes.

Edited by Legobrandon

Has that been a problem? The Team GB series flew off the shelves here, and we're not even part of GB....

Possibly (hopefully) not but the likes of Tesco got them late & in bulk

I'm pretty sure the Alien's cape is two seperate pieces. If I remember correctly, the S2 Vampire's as two pieces as well. :wink:

Freddies here I come! Planning on making a trip to the Boeing factory next week and taking a tour. Hopefully we'll have time to stop by Freddies and use the very useful list provided by MicroJow. That is, if they have any sealed boxes.

Better make it before Sunday. Freddies has a 20% off all toys coupon (can get it in stores) that expires on Sunday.

If I remember correctly, the S2 Vampire's as two pieces as well.

That was all one piece. Cannot forget the half hour I spent trying to figure how to put it on. :tongue:

Better make it before Sunday. Freddies has a 20% off all toys coupon (can get it in stores) that expires on Sunday.

Darn. Do they happen to have a 10% off coupon also? I can't seem to get the link on the website to work.

Just came back from a visit to Legoland in Billund and they have Series 8 Minifigures available all over. I was able to find all the ones I wanted using the 'feel' method. They also have this cool thing where you can trade your unwanted minifigures with ones at the cash register.

I had the opportunity to open a full, brand-new, still sealed box of Series 8 today. I can confirm the contents as being

Being lucky to have the similar opportunity (though i've used "feel method") i can confirm the distribution figures.

As for "figures by rows" my box had completely different order. I think this is due to the fact local LEGO subsidiary is putting its own sticker on each individual package with some info in Russian. I think this is made manually and workers put the packages in ith box changing the initial order...