Piranha

LEGO Collectable Minifgures Series 8 Rumours & Discussion

How I know they are fake?

Well, there is no skater. :tongue:

I don't think that those are real. It's no new parts and some of the figures looks really fan-made. :sceptic: Why can't we have a real picture/video soon? :hmpf_bad:

LEGOfan123

These are definitely fake. Look at the Crazy Butcher's face. It is the exact same face as the S2 Spartan. I don't think that TLG plans on re-using faces in their theme.

With just seeing the color scheme I can tell it's fake, collectible minifigs colors have never been so boring.

Im not sure if this video was already posted but I just found it.

Remember, even prelims of the new series have new elements for each figure. Even though these were already proven fake, all the figures have existing elements. :wink:

TRU Manager informed me tonight that "they don't have any of the red or YELLOW series" in stock yet.

Possible confirmation that Series 8 is Yellow again?????????

I sincerely doubt it - the one Series 8 pic we do have shows a black box. I suppose it's possible they'd change it to a different color before release, but it seems really unlikely they'd change it to a color they've already used when there are still plenty of colors they haven't.

Now to remove any doubt of this being fake: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ninja_nin/sets/72157626943635778/with/5824310717/. They're from a Eurobricks contest. :sceptic:

Thank you. Those images are from the CMF Series 4 contest (Category B). Those are not new Series 8 images.

TRU Manager informed me tonight that "they don't have any of the red or YELLOW series" in stock yet.

Possible confirmation that Series 8 is Yellow again?????????

No, Series 8 is not yellow...

Series 8 is going to be black isn't it?

Check the first post of this thread.

it seems really unlikely they'd change it to a color they've already used when there are still plenty of colors they haven't.

They used 2 slightly different shades of blue

They used 2 slightly different shades of blue

There's not really many different shades of yellow though.

The colors they choose seem to correspond to colors currently used in production of actual LEGO parts. Azure had just come out so they just couldn't wait to use it for series 5, even though another shade of blue had already been used in series 2. For hints as to future colors of the CMF line, I would look to the LEGO bricks themselves.

The colors they choose seem to correspond to colors currently used in production of actual LEGO parts. Azure had just come out so they just couldn't wait to use it for series 5, even though another shade of blue had already been used in series 2. For hints as to future colors of the CMF line, I would look to the LEGO bricks themselves.

Olive green? Or perhaps one of the new Friends colors?

Olive green? Or perhaps one of the new Friends colors?

Series 3 were LIME. So both dark green, bright green and dark green haven't been used.

Then we have still a lot of colors like:

LIGHT (BLUISH) GRAY

DARK (BLUISH) GRAY

PINK

SAND GREEN

SAND BLUE

DARK GREEN

BRIGHT GREEN

GREEN

(REDDISH) BROWN

TAN

DARK TAN

And I couldn't doubt about using also GOLD or SILVER!

So there's still plenty of colors!

Considering that it is already confirmed that the packets for Series 8 will be black, is it really productive to be talking about the colours of the packets?

I never think of discussing LEGO as productive, I think it's just fun to talk to people about a shared hobby.

We were discussing future colors. Yes it's a bit off topic but for those of us who care about the color it's fun to speculate. Perhaps we need a whole new topic to speculate on future, unannounced CMF releases... unless there is one already.

Edited by mo123567

Perhaps we need a whole new topic to speculate on future, unannounced CMF releases... unless there is one already.

I'm not sure if there is one, but it would most certainly be useful to discuss things like this in.

It's strange... we've gotten spoiled with having advance glimpses of the upcoming series. It almost feels strange to have 7 out and not have seen 8 yet. I know we had no clue of the 'next series' when Series 1 and 2 were released. At what point did the leaked images overtake the release of its predecessor?

That's great news. Was that announced somewhere?

Nope but came from someone with connections to people who work for TLG & was told by them

Thought this was old news?

Isn't it comfirmed 16 series?

Isn't it comfirmed 16 series?

No, unless you know something that we don't.