LegoMyMamma

Winter Village: Woodcraft Shoppe

indexed.gif B-OV-21E

Come on in and browse the Woodcraft Shoppe ~

6756795943_006cc00794_z.jpg

Winter Village: Woodcraft Shoppe by LegoMyMamma, on Flickr

In the winter village, there is a woodcraft shoppe where villagers can buy furniture & toys for their Friends.

6756721465_668b25ddfc_z.jpg

Winter Village: Woodcraft Shoppe ~ open view by LegoMyMamma, on Flickr

The store's showroom is on the right, and the wood-shop is on the left -- so villagers know every item is carefully hand-crafted on-site.

6756713607_750bbbe6cb_z.jpg

Winter Village: Woodcraft Shoppe ~ view from store by LegoMyMamma, on Flickr

Olivia can keep an eye on the store and customers can observe her busy with new projects. A counter and floor grills with laser-beams keeps villagers out of the wood-shop area & away from the machines :wink:

6756571363_15f0227c5b_z.jpg

Winter Village: Woodcraft Shoppe ~ view from store into wood-shop by LegoMyMamma, on Flickr

A Friend makes a lumberyard delivery at the Shoppe's back door. I wonder who it is?

6756540145_685d7de8ba_z.jpg

Winter Village: Woodcraft Shoppe ~ Emma gets the duck by LegoMyMamma, on Flickr

Thrilled to see one of Olivia's creations, Emma decides to take it home for her little brother! The village quack :laugh:

Be sure to stop by next time you're in the Winter Village, and bring your Friends!

As always, more photos in the Woodcraft Shoppe set on Flickr -- thanks for visiting!

:classic:

Excellent building 'LegoMyMamma', interesting chop/mitre saw in the background there too ! :wink:

Interesting interlocking building system there too....original in this area indeed. :wink:

Brick On with your Friend's 'LegoMyMamma' ! :classic:

That is one big toy duck!? I don't want to know the prices in that place, eek. :tongue: Very nice details, both inside and out. I like how you chose to hinge it both the way you did and the place.

Excellent building 'LegoMyMamma', interesting chop/mitre saw in the background there too ! :wink:

Interesting interlocking building system there too....original in this area indeed. :wink:

Brick On with your Friend's 'LegoMyMamma' ! :classic:

Yes, it is "lightningtiger" thanks for the inspiration :wink: I couldn't fit a table (bench) saw or a Jigsaw, and certainly no room for a planer. She just gets her wood planed at the Lumberyard. Did you even notice the sawdust exhaust-pull manifold? It's why there's a chimney on the wood-shop roof :sweet:

To: JackJonespaw, Thanks & yes, it is.

To: Legocrazy81, Nah, the prices aren't too bad, similar to other Village shops. The duck is probably my fave thing about my MOC, did you see the video of it rolling on its wheels? Obviously Emma's brother is Jack Stone :laugh:

To: dho7622u, Thanks!