Sign in to follow this  
TheLonelySquireOfGothos

MOC: Lego Indy Wrestling - Arena

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hey folks, I originally put this arena together in LDD a few months ago, then decided to order all the parts through Bricklink. It cost me a little over $40 to make (plus the minifigs, which I already had), but I'm happy with how it turned out. Anyway, here's the LIW arena; let me know what you think!

dscn3103.jpg

dscn3104.jpg

dscn3106.jpg

dscn3119.jpg

dscn3121.jpg

dscn3127.jpg

dscn31101.jpg

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Steel Cage match!

This is great! You need to get your hands on some S2 Lifeguard legs, better fitting "tights" than just colored hips. The ring is really well done. You have everything there. Next you need to add an announcers table and a few screens at the entryway. It needs to be larger than life, over the top. :wink:

Edited by Legocrazy81

I love this! Cute idea for the ropes too! I made a wrestling show for the theatre I built last year. The theatre has been pulled down, but the ring remains waiting for a new home! Maybe I will have to make an outdoor arena so that they can travel from town to town!

As the action in the ring between Luchadore, Heart Throb Jack and Punk heats up, Sumo John appears to lay down a challange!

A series 1 wrestler would be a good addition to the scene.

You could get Michael McKnight a real microphone from the CM series.

I like to idea and your ring looks great. The addition of the cage match is great. :thumbup:

Edited by wokajablocka