Sign in to follow this  
teabox

A noble man on his way to his winter palace.

My second attempt at making a carriage. This time I made a bigger one that could fit four minifigures inside of it.

6742985491_4858db6b1b_z.jpg

The landscape is inspired by the game Minecraft, so that's why it is "blocky" even for being LEGO :tongue:

6742984453_f14bd7f1d4_t.jpg 6742984595_c275136af2_t.jpg 6742984697_63f9d8f7ec_t.jpg 6742984921_d3605296c8_t.jpg 6742985139_40f573eb19_t.jpg 6742985321_b427276ef1_t.jpg

Click on the images to view bigger versions.

Great job on this Teabox! The carriage is really nice and I like the fact that you use so many horses. Many mocs and all of TLG:s wagons seems to have to few horses for their carriage so thumb up for that!

The landscape with the frozen lake and weed sticking out of the snow is really good

The carriage is great but for me the stand out feature is the trees, very nicely done. And I like the landscaping of the snow and hill too - very realistic and subtle, and does not draw attention away from the carriage. Great work all round.

I like it!

Im currently working on a MOC, and the wagons are central to its build. I agree with de Gothia, the multiple horses add to it and I think I will try to incorporate that aspect into my build!

Its a great MOC, and the carriage looks deceptively small. But my favourite part is the trees, great way to demonstrate the winter landscape.

I like the size of the carriage. I agree that it looks deceptively small.

Keep up the good work.