Sign in to follow this  
LEGOman273

17th Combat Engineering Squad mission on Raxus Prime

gallery_101_23_281.gif

The Republic has sent the 17th Combat Engineering Squad to the junk world of Raxus Prime to put down a recent droid insurrection.

6733268685_8d9a1bbcb4_z.jpg

6733268693_290a4b2cc8_z.jpg

6733268701_311ef1ef03_z.jpg

6733268725_ba776486e3_z.jpg

Without Minifigs.

6733268731_4bdeeaca8d_z.jpg

The Clones.

Front.

6733302935_fd6b53f64e_z.jpg

Back.

6733302951_0974dc910a_z.jpg

From left.

CT-22-9771 (Strykr) CT-22-7351 (Razor) CT-22-9772 (Slicer) CT-22-9773 (Dax)

6733302953_2b7b087fc5_z.jpg

Comments and constructive criticism welcome. :classic:

Cool little vignette, wouldn't it be great if you can take the helmet off any figure and hear would sprout out like you last pic :tongue:

Nice vig 'Legoman273', though Slicer has a nerdy hair cut....but I wouldn't say that out loud. :laugh:

Great SNOT base your built for this vig too 'Legoman273'.....Brick On Fight On ! :grin:

Nice job on the base especialy Legoman273, I also like the clones equipment packs.

Very cool, like the base a whole lot. I have been compiling Clone decals and info to make some stuff here soon.

Dunno if you or anyone else knows but what does the 22 stand for in CT-22-9771

Thanks!

Very cool, like the base a whole lot. I have been compiling Clone decals and info to make some stuff here soon.

It is part of the number. (Example: Fives is CT-27-5555) But the reason that I chose those numbers is because my member number is 22977.

Nice vig 'Legoman273', though Slicer has a nerdy hair cut....but I wouldn't say that out loud. :laugh:

Great SNOT base your built for this vig too 'Legoman273'.....Brick On Fight On ! :grin:

:laugh: It suits him though, as he is a computer slicer. (Hence the name)

Question: Does anyone know any more info about Razor? I tried looking him up on Wookipedia, but not much info.

A bit more info on the characters:

Strykr is a sergent and commands the squad.

Razor is the scout of the squad.

Slicer is the computer tech.

Dax is the bomb diffuser.

Edited by Legoman273

I believe it stands for the batch the trooper was cloned in. In this case, this trooper would be the 9771st clone of the 22nd batch.

I do love this MOC, but how did you join the 457th? Did you get an invite? As far as I know, no one can join without an invitation. :look:

Edited by Darth Nihilus

I believe it stands for the batch the trooper was cloned in. In this case, this trooper would be the 9771st clone of the 22nd batch.

I do love this MOC, but how did you join the 457th? Did you get an invite? As far as I know, no one can join without an invitation. :look:

You can't. You can, however, send a request to be invited. That is what I did.

This is not for the Corps, but a practice MOC, to get used to the format.

I didn't get into the 457th. :sad:

Sorry, I thought the concept was great, though.

I think, if you ever attempt to get into the 457th again, maybe try to make your squad a little less generic; e.g. not just the troopers from the BP, maybe customize a little more. Other than that, I think you would have made a great addition to the Corps.

What exactly is the 457th and where is it, website etc? Also what does it take to get into it?

The 457th is a group on Flickr where MOCers build a squad of clone troopers and set them through missions on planets determined by the leaders of the group. As far as I know, the only way to get in is to a. request to get in or b. if they ask you.

Sorry, I thought the concept was great, though.

I think, if you ever attempt to get into the 457th again, maybe try to make your squad a little less generic; e.g. not just the troopers from the BP, maybe customize a little more. Other than that, I think you would have made a great addition to the Corps.

I would, but these are the only clones I have. (And I am a purist) I customized them as much as I could.

Raxus Prime may not have been the best showcase of my building abillity, as it could seem slapped-together.

I am working on some other MOCs (SW and non-SW). I will post them when I have finished.

And I WILL try again to get in!