Sign in to follow this  
Tuskano

From LDD to Reality

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

So, with the closing of LDD's DesignBy Me, I went ahead and purchaced a few of my Star Wars Galaxies creations... as a Christmas present to me and my 2 younger brothers. Here are a few of the pictures they sent back. It's weird seeing a creation you made on the computer turn into reality. Out of the 3, the Dunelizard was the hardest they had said... and the weakest suprisenly. That was one of the bad parts of LDD was seeing how strong a part was. Some of you guys might remember them from this thread I did awhile back about them when they were out of LDD.

M3-A Scyk fighter

6739450641_14b2db0371_z.jpg

Just gotta love the war paint from my brother there.

6739451975_692ed384d3_z.jpg

V-wing

6739456355_cee4c53fe4_z.jpg

And maybe the best of all of them, the G1-M4-C Dunelizard Starfighter (style 2)!

6739461183_cc5f1371db_z.jpg

6739459865_e63ddb266b_z.jpg

6739457525_fc80f42cf5_z.jpg

Enjoy! I know my brothers already are!

Instead of making a competly new thread, I'll just add onto here.

Wasn't able to resist, but I had made a final purchace before Lego's Design By Me closed. Here is my flickers page of the build of my second set I physically own. Enjoy another of my SWG themed ships, the Dunelizard Medium Fighter style 1.

To recap what that one was, it was this guy here.

1324615875m_DISPLAY.jpg

Enjoy.

Wasn't able to resist, but I had made a final purchace before Lego's Design By Me closed. Here is my flickers page of the build of my second set I physically own. Enjoy another of my SWG themed ships, the Dunelizard Medium Fighter style 1.

Nice job on it, it really looks nice in real bricks.

Indeed, it is always a good feeling when I see something I designed with no Legos turn into Legos. It was worth the 1 1/2 month wait. I am suprised how sturdy the wings turned out to be.