Sign in to follow this  
ThaukaFilms

Lego Riddle Complete

I like it! Beautiful, but disturbing :laugh:

Not so keen on the music in the second half, which comes on a bit abruptly, but hey.

Nice work! :thumbup:

I'd suggest making it public so it can be embedded, though :sadnew:

I like it! Beautiful, but disturbing :laugh:

Not so keen on the music in the second half, which comes on a bit abruptly, but hey.

Nice work! :thumbup:

I'd suggest making it public so it can be embedded, though :sadnew:

thank you very much for encouragement. You're right about the music issue - the second half was originally done with Aphex Twin 'Alberto Balsalm' track in mind, which truly works much better, but then I found out I would need a proper licensing (150 pounds at least) for featuring it in the video on YouTube, so I had to find an alternative solution. At the same time I wanted to keep the contrast between the two halves of the story, introduction/dinner set-up, and the dinner itself.

I intend to make it public in about two weeks. We have some family gathering coming up, and we plan to entertain the children with it. They already saw the first part, and now they are all curious about the second part. I am convinced that they would find it out on YouTube if it were listed already now, and we don't want to spoil the surprise for them.

Edited by ThaukaFilms

I loved it, especially the little epilogue at the end. Reminds me of lots of traditional stories - very dark!

Thank you very much for the feedback. And I am very glad you liked the epilogue! This was not the last fairy tale I've done - let's see if it can get even darker!

Hey, can you actually tell me - what are the fairy tales in Australia like? Are they the same like in England or from wherever people came, or can you tell there are some Australia-specific ones? I would be really curious