Sign in to follow this  
Artizan

Star Wars logos can now be built in lego!

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Hey there, I just realized that Lego has released(or will release shortly) every single minifig that was drawn on the SW logos from 1999.

here they are:

Classiclogo.gif

For Classic trilogy

sw334.jpg?1

sw337.jpg?1

sw217.jpg?0

sw335.jpg?1

sw209.jpg?0

sw188.jpg?0

sw279.jpg?1

plus:

98114.jpg?1

421px-Ep1logo.png

For Episode 1:

sw301.jpg?1

6062250082_2f8cc72310.jpg

sw217.jpg?0

sw322.jpg?1

sw159.jpg?0

sw003.jpg?0

sw041.jpg?0

sw001a.jpg?0

plus:

98107pb01.jpg?1

I would really love to see them made in Lego by someone who has all these figures! Don't you agree?

(Probably not, because most of you didn't even know about these logos=( )

Yeah, interesting observation/idea. I can probably do the OT one as soon as I get my hands on the planets sets. It always did annoy me that they had Amidala in the logo, but never in an actual set. :hmpf_bad: Oh well, better late than never! :thumbup:

Great observation! :wink:

It looks like we've been able to do the OT one for quite some time now (at least with the minifigures, not counting the Death Star). But it only took 13 years after The Phantom Menace to do Episode I!

It always did annoy me that they had Amidala in the logo, but never in an actual set.

They have Padmé in sets. Anyways, maybe that's Sabé in the logo.

Artizan, thank you for that close up of Anakin and his soulless eyes. :cry_sad:

They have Padmé in sets. Anyways, maybe that's Sabé in the logo.

He said Amidala, not Padme. So he's right in that Queen Amidala has never been made as a minifig.

He said Amidala, not Padme. So he's right in that Queen Amidala has never been made as a minifig.

Her name is Padme Amidala. Queen Amidala is Padme, who has been made before.

Now, Padme (or Sabe) in queen attire has not been made.

Her name is Padme Amidala. Queen Amidala is Padme, who has been made before.

Now, Padme (or Sabe) in queen attire has not been made.

To clairify

The queen of Naboo in 32BBY who went on to be the senator for Naboo is Padmé Neberrie.

She took the name of state "Amidala".

Sabé was her bodyguard in Episode I.

Sabé was the only one to wear the queen's gowns in Episode I.

Cordé was Padmé's bodyguard in Episode II.

Cordé died on the landing pad on Corascant when Padmé's shuttle blew up.

I don't know what you are trying to say. I read the article and it backs up everything I said.

Portman played Padmé. Knightley played Sabé. Knightley was the only one to wear the gowns in Episode I. Thus Sabé was the only one to wear them in the movie.

Just what I said. :hmpf_bad:

Nice point of view! :vader:

Of what?

I don't know what you are trying to say. I read the article and it backs up everything I said.

Portman played Padmé. Knightley played Sabé. Knightley was the only one to wear the gowns in Episode I. Thus Sabé was the only one to wear them in the movie.

Just what I said. :hmpf_bad:

The black gowns, yes. Sabe is not the queen in every queen shot. Watch the very first queen appearance, that is Natalie Portman. Had you actually read the article instead of skimmed it, you would have seen it links to every scene and who is playing the queen.

The black gowns, yes. Sabe is not the queen in every queen shot. Watch the very first queen appearance, that is Natalie Portman. Had you actually read the article instead of skimmed it, you would have seen it links to every scene and who is playing the queen.

I did read it. I did not skim it. But I did not realize those were links. :blush:

So, Padmé is in dresses in the beginning and end? All other scenes are Sabé?

Obviously Padmé was dressed in her queen outfit sometimes. Sabé was the only handmaiden that dressed as the queen. Why are we talking about this?

Padmé is dressed as the queen at the beginning and the end, during a scene in her chambers on Coruscant (with Anakin), and when she addresses the senate. Maybe another time as well.

Edited by Mooch

Obviously Padmé was dressed in her queen outfit sometimes. Sabé was the only handmaiden that dressed as the queen. Why are we talking about this?

Because we ("we" meaning Stoutflies) have a handmaiden fetish. :laugh:

I did read it. I did not skim it. But I did not realize those were links. :blush:

Oh ok, sorry. Talking about Episode I for too long makes me angry.

So that when the figure is made it can be determined which character you are getting given the set it comes in. If it comes in something stupid like the Gungan Sub, then you'd just say "who was dressed as the queen at the time of the sub" and it would be Sabe.

Edited by StoutFiles