Hi all,

i'm building a Big Truck , i've got some pics on brickshelf and a

is on Youtube.

The plan was to build a Pick Up Truck , but i'm not sure what to make of it , perhaps a buggie.

we'll see

it has 2 and 4 wheel drive with difflock

Sariel's havyduty 2 speed gearbox

right now the rear axle is adjustible in hight , the front axle is in progress

it will have some lights ( i have seen some great ideas for it so stay tuned)

perhaps i'll add some other functions , i dont know yet

and all has to be remote controlled*huh*

greetz RJK

You are building a big truck :sweet: does it drive on the floor allright?

It looks two to long and two wide to be at a 'workable scale'.

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

Looks good so far. i would agree though it does look a little long. Would you mind deeplinking the pictures?

tim

Looks really nice, is there any sagging in the middle when resting on the wheels only or have you managed to strengthen in enough to prevent that?

I would say the scale is actually about right for a pickup truck, maybe a double cab pickup.

You are building a big truck :sweet: does it drive on the floor allright?

It looks two to long and two wide to be at a 'workable scale'.

it drives on the floor pretty good , there's one small problem with the rear diff ( the axle to one of the rear wheels keeps slipping out of the gear )

Yes , its a bit longer as i planned , aaah well ,i'll try to make the best of it:hmpf:

Looks good so far. i would agree though it does look a little long. Would you mind deeplinking the pictures?

tim

i would ,but how??

I would say the scale is actually about right for a pickup truck, maybe a double cab pickup.

double cab was my first idea , but the 2 Xl motors are in the way , perhaps i leave the interior of the cab and just focus on the exterieur

First continue clicking on the BS image until you can copy the actual url of the image alone. then when you post on EB, click the insert image button which is near the smiley face button. then simply past the image url and you will have a deeplinked photo.

tim

afbldng355.jpg

as i told before , i have a little problem with the rear diff ( never had that problem before ) the left axle from the diff to the wheel is slipping out of the gear in the diff , it looks like its half a stud to short.

I think its becouse there is some great force to the small gears so i made the diff housing stronger by adding some beams but the problem remains. Anyone had the same problem? and how did you solved this problem?

PS thanx Tim

Edited by rjk1977

as i told before , i have a little problem with the rear diff ( never had that problem before ) the left axle from the diff to the wheel is slipping out of the gear in the diff , it looks like its half a stud to short.

I think its becouse there is some great force to the small gears so i made the diff housing stronger by adding some beams but the problem remains. Anyone had the same problem? and how did you solved this problem?

PS thanx Tim

No problem. i have had that issue before and i have solved it by adding some bushes between the frame and the diff, so if the wheel wants to pull away it has to conquer both the gear in the diff and the 1L bushing as well. hopefully that makes sense.

tim