Angeli

Gladiator games

That's one heck of a spear on Anluryn.

Aye, maybe he's insecure about something :laugh:

This looks fun, looking forward to seeing how the games turn out. Avalonians will be triumphant!

Aye, maybe he's insecure about something :laugh:

Yup, tell HER that :)

It's a she :) but she's some kind of "good" Drow, so she will probably do nothing (disgrace:)

Anyway, boys (and girls), I've miscalculated - today is Valentines Day - and my girl is going to decapitate me if I spend it with lego ;)

The dices have been tossed, the champion has been decided, I just have an idea, and I will do it tonight ;)

It will make the games so much more pleasurable :)

Edit: btw, I can not see that post with judges? Does somebody know what happened?

Edited by Angeli

The judges (been drow) must have fled just with the presence of Artorius, such is their fear to him. :devil:

I wonder what the outcome of these games will be? :grin:

Hi, my fellow Historicians ;)

from some reason my post (#102) disappeared, and I can not remember what I've said, but it was something about the end of the games, how proud I am of all participants, and a lot of mumble jumble about the greatness of the Drow :)

I've also written that Mudas and Orthuk will fill in for Ignacio the bard and Yvonnel; but, because the stories were written already, we will let Mudas and Orthuk fight in revue part of the games, and if Ignacio wins the games the prize goes to Mudas, and if Yvonnel, it goes to Orthuk. To let everything be by the rules, we summoned few mystics from the Misty Mountains, who will transfer spirits of Mudas and Orthuk into the Ignacio and she-drow :) She will not like that, but she must do as Matron Mother order :)

I've also written that Drow contracted "Iron tongues" (but I've named them different) to pose as judges, also, one o them is a Drow, but she is such a judgmental, law abiding Drow, that is shameful to the Drow nation :)

here they are:

judges.jpg

Judges:

Gruntal:

gruntal.jpg

Gigule:

gigule.jpg

Piriyirintin:

piriyirintin.jpg

Usk' Gobein:

usk-gobein.jpg

Anluryn:

anluryn.jpg

UssHussMyjassus:

usshussmyjassus.jpg

Anyway, boys (and girls), I've miscalculated - today is Valentines Day - and my girl is going to decapitate me if I spend it with lego ;)

The dices have been tossed, the champion has been decided, I just have an idea, and I will do it tonight ;)

It will make the games so much more pleasurable :)

Aw man. Oh well, let's hope she releases you so the suspense can end!

HAHAHAHA! If you didn't see that one coming, well, you probably don't know women very well, lol!

Hope you and your lady friend have a nice day together. Who'd have thought the master of the Drow was such a softie? ;)

Well, it is a Matriarchal society (if it's like D&D) so if a female tells you to do something, you do it :laugh:

Well, it is a Matriarchal society (if it's like D&D) so if a female tells you to do something, you do it :laugh:

So it is! Hahaaha

ell you have fun, we'll see who the winner is soon!

Edit: btw, I can not see that post with judges? Does somebody know what happened?

I know that feeling, I am trying to get my girlfriend to let me finish my embassy before we go out... I guess there is more to life than Lego.

I know that feeling, I am trying to get my girlfriend to let me finish my embassy before we go out... I guess there is more to life than Lego.

there is not ;)

girl-1.jpg

I stand by the opinion that guys who play with lego are EXTREMELY interesting to girls :)

And something more: Ferrari is elegant, imported, red... ;)

So is my castle, but it is more environment friendly ;)

girl-1.jpg

That girl is standing in the way of that MOC... :damn:

there is not ;)

Would you be offended if I said your girl (I assume) is very pretty? :grin:

Edited by sok117

Would you be offended if I said your girl (I assume) is very pretty? :grin:

ofcourse not ;)

check out mu flickr link in my signature, you can found her there :)

That girl is standing in the way of that MOC... :damn:

Yeah and those curtains are not fashion style and do not combine with the red drow tower. :angry:

I have to agree with sok117 she is very pretty. :classic:

Yeah always go with the people over things, also lord of the drow with flower embroidered curtains those colours clash man. Also what's with that bottle, I'm just curious is it candle liquid or liquor?

This is how I found the victor:

I was tossing dice ;) with 30 sides :)))

And who got the larger number, won!

And if it was 2 against 29, the second one won theatrically! :)

And if it was 24:25, the second won by luck or small chance ;)

If it was 3:2 they both were fighting without inspiration and the first one won because the second one tripped. Get the picture?

I firstly write introduction, then roll, and think of a story :)

If it is even, I throw again ;)

Good morning, my fellow Historicians! We have a long but beautiful day ahead of us, filled with sounds of steel clashing each other! Sword and axe and shield will splinter itself today, and all for your pleasure!

Let us begin!

****************************First Round! ****************************

gurnog.jpg....VS....maualot.jpg

Gurnog VS Maualot

12:9

The first fight, so combatants started a little shy. But when Gurnog started swinging his heavy mace, the atmosphere started to warm up. Unfortunately for him, small size of Gurnog allowed him to evade all of the swings, and get behind Sir Maualot, and punch him in the head with the blunt part of his bone-axe. And while the bouncers dragged unconscious body of Sir Maualot from the arena, Gurnog cheered to the public, happy, being the first to go to the second round!

gurnog.jpg....VS....maualot.jpg

elilan.jpg....VS....sven.jpg

Elilan VS Sven

13:1

Is it my imagination, or did Sven came drunk to the games? He did, because Elilan swiped him with one blow! Not much of a fight, and Elilan was also not so happy. Later on we talked with Sven and he swore that he met few good looking Drow maidens the night before, but he had only two drinks, and that the must have spiced his drink! But why would Drow help an elf, nobody knows. Later Sven wanted to fight again, but the rules are clear: everything goes, no refunds! Elilan to the second round!

elilan.jpg....VS....sven.jpg

blight.jpg....VS....kloram.jpg

Blight VS Kloram

20:27

What a fight! Raging for almost half an hour, those two giants blasted each other with hundreds of blows, each stronger then the other! Such a fieriness and control in the same time! But as the time passed, Blight lost his concentration, and Kloram made his victorious blow! Helmet saved Blights life, but he could not continue: Kloram to the next round!

blight.jpg....VS....kloram.jpg

dinin.jpg....VS....dehgems.jpg

Dinin VS DehGems

30:21

Another great fight, not so long, it ended in twenty minutes, but harsh and crowd satisfying! But at the end of a day, the power of the tireless undead, was no match for the wall climbing skills of Dinin, and with one precise bow DehGems was sent to the ground. He did not yield, but it was over. Yet, he continued to attack, and Dinin webbed him, and thus how the bouncers took him out of arena. Dinin left to the second round cheered from public, as he was much loved among spider loving Drow, who were the majority of spectators.

dinin.jpg....VS....dehgems.jpg

raachet.jpg....VS....beorn.jpg

Raachet VS Beorn

9:16

Who would think that werewolf power would be defeated by a mere human? But his tactic were solid, Beorn received a rain of hits almost not lending a single one, and even do it seamed that Raachet is tireless, when he took a moment to catch his breath, Beorn strike, and with few precise hits disarmed his opponent! Real gladiator skills! Werewolf exploded and jumped to torn Beorn alive with his bare claws, but bouncers were there to interfere. Werewolves made a mess on the seats fighting with other people amongst the spectators, but that did not change the fact that this was great fight, and that Beorn goes farther!

raachet.jpg....VS....beorn.jpg

logan.jpg....VS....leon.jpg

Logan VS Leon

22:4

What a strange fight! It would seem that Logan and Leon know each other from before, and that Logan has some unfinished business with executor from Avalonia! His skill was perfect, stance with style, and although Leon new where to hit to hurt, Logan's shield countered every attack and his sword found his way to the executors flesh. Although the rules precisely say that there will be no fatalities, this could have been, if bouncers have not came in time. What is the story between those two, I wonder? But, nevertheless, Logan goes to the second round!

logan.jpg....VS....leon.jpg

golem.jpg....VS....ramses.jpg

Golden golem VS Ramzes

2:1

When those two combatants entered the sends of arena, they were at home. Sand. But the fight did not last long: Ramzes used some kind of oil and his blade burst in flames. With intent to melt down the gold of golem, but "golden golem" was just a name, and golem caught burning blade with his left hand, and knocked Ramzes with the other. He just turned, and left the arena. Great fighters, golems, but poor showmanship :) Golem to the next round!

golem.jpg....VS....razmes.jpg

jen.jpg....VS....victorim.jpg

Jen VS Victorim

15:30

The lonely adventurist swung his double handed axe trough air, and heavily armored Victorim received every blow on legs. Who was going to win? Jen was light on feet, mobile, but Victorim was armored from head to heel, and in one moment the axe got stacked in the armor, and that is when Victorim took initiative, and live up to his name. Good fight, but Victorim goes further!

jen.jpg....VS....victorim.jpg

firx.jpg....VS....akatos.jpg

Firx VS Akatos

25:27

Day against the night, that is how this fight was announced! Firx was allowed to bring hid dogs to the arena, and Akatos did not mind: he was swinging his red mace so fast, that he kept both dogs and Firx on a distance. In one moment one of the dogs got hit, Firx was worried, his eyes were on the animal, not on the gladiator, and he received a blow to the abdomen, and was not able to fight no more. Even do, great fight, both combatants received applause, and the dog was ok ;) Akatos to the second round!

firx.jpg....VS....akatos.jpg

galaeron.jpg....VS....silia.jpg

Galaeron VS Silia

10:6

Although Silia was a long know acquaintance of Valsharess, she did not ask for no favors. Was that a smart decision, we will see in this fight.

The human attacked with his spear fiercely, trying to throw out of game mage as soon as possible, and that tactics were showing result, as Silia could not get her spells ready, having to evade the blade. One unlucky step, and the blade found the way to her through. Stopped, of course, the rules are clear: no fatalities. But she lost, and left arena angry, and Galaeron, looking a little shy, left as victor, to the next round

galaeron.jpg....VS....silia.jpg

wrrffgf.jpg....VS....havardr.jpg

Wrrffgh VS Havardr

1:2

I had a fun day announcing these two gladiators! :)

But not so much fun watching it: the big white beast thought that its strength was enough for victory, and blindly charged forward, and mitgardian throw his hatchet and swooped to the ground to evade the big white ball of fur and muscle, and Wrrffgh stepped on the blade and cut himself, and the wound was on a such a bad place that he could not walk no more and he had to forfeit. Later on we heard that the leg is going to be ok, but such a shame, we expected a bloodbath! Havardr later said that this was his tactics all along, because he wanted to enter the second round less tired then the others. Will see!

wrrffgh.jpg....VS....havardr.jpg

ereh.jpg....VS....maximo_g.jpg

Ereh VS Maximo

16:4

Here comes gladiator with gladiator helm! This fight was a school example how gladiators that fight on the battlefield are not as adapt to arena as gladiators that grown on the sand. Fight was plain, simple, two strikes up, on down, walk the sand in circles and put your opponent towards the sun. Ereh disarmed his opponent, and went to second round.

ereh.jpg....VS....maximo.jpg

bunny.jpg....VS....william_h.jpg

Bunny VS William

3:24

William was a little nervous before the fight: how could he not, when he fights the Bunny! What are his skills? Does he knows and uses magic? Is he acrobatic? Will bow and arrow be enough for (possibly) hopping creature?

As it turns out it was more then enough, Bunny never got close, hit in tight with arrow, he had to forfeit. Such a shame, we all wanted to see him fly :) William to the second round!

bunny.jpg....VS....william_h.jpg

gaius.jpg....VS....whitetiger.jpg

Gaius VS Whitetiger

5:9

Both combatants cam inside arena on horses, with lances, went to opposite sides and charged! Never before seen in the "foot" arena! The clash was so loud, that it was heard outside the city! And when the send went down, Whitetiger was still on his horse, proud, and Gaius was lying on the ground. Later we heard that we were wounded badly, but that he will be ok. Whitetiger to the second round!

gaius.jpg....VS....whitetiger.jpg

olfox.jpg....VS....nitnelav.jpg

Olfox VS Nitnelav

30:15

When that giant started waiving that strangely and exotically shaped morning star to the farmer, we all thought that he is going to crash him in a second! That boy has nothing to search on the send of the arena!

But it was nothing like that: Nitnelav parried every attack of mighty Olfox, except one: and that one stroked air from his lungs, and he was forced to yield. But good fight! Olfox to the next round!

olfox.jpg....VS....nitnelav.jpg

rakta.jpg....VS....enriel.jpg

Rakta VS Enriel

2:14

Khaliphlin VS Avalonia. Or is it?

Rakta tried to win with the great force of his golden hammer, but that is not how you defeat an elf with a long blade: this time force was inferior against dexterity, and Ernie's blade quickly found its way to Rakta's thought, which yielded. Enriel to the second round!

rakta.jpg....VS....enriel.jpg

claw.jpg....VS....ecklaf.jpg

Claw VS Ecklaf

11:7

Another monstrosity, and another experienced combatant! What will win, pure strength, or skill? (btw, I always write this and THEN toss the dice:) - yup, I'm having fun :))

Ecklaf had good tactics, except in one thing: his weapons were made from metal AND wood. Claw easily snapped his weapons on half, and when he was defenses, he yielded. But not before few great blows exchanged between them! Claw to the second round!

claw.jpg....VS....ecklaf.jpg

florbad.jpg....VS....kargzaskzin.jpg

Florbad VS Kargzaskin

3:28

Ork was so ready to deliver some pain! But, as the fight started, he could not take his eyes from hypnotic Kargzaskins look, and was easily disarmed. Hypnosis? Ok, as we said, everything goes! :)

florbad.jpg....VS....kargzaskzin.jpg

grizzles.jpg....VS....fundarr.jpg

Grizzles VS Fundarr

18:25

Sent by the overlord himself, Grizzles was watched with respect. Was there some magic in his big nose? Who could tell? He looked like he is a friendly monster neighbor. So, how fierce is hi in battle? On the other hand, Fundarr was catching the good light on his face, cursing because arena was a round structure, and left was his good side, but nevertheless, he tossed his perfect hair and showed his muscles to the crowd, said: "I want you" to few ladies on the seats, and turned to Grizzles: "You foul beast, someone ugly as you should not leave home!"

(NOW I'm tossing the dice hehehe:)

And he put up his sword, and showed Grizzles reflection to him: "Look, who will love you with that nose?"

That made Grizzles so made, that he attacked and attacked and attacked, like a berserker, lost his tactics and guard, and Fundarr disarmed him.

"you are as beautiful as much as you think you are, my friend" he said to Grizzles while he was dragged out of arena, still angry, looked himself in a reflection of his sword, and with "god, I'm so handsome that it hurts" he left the arena. Naked gladiator is going to the second round!

grizzles.jpg....VS....fundarr.jpg

war_golem.jpg....VS....eirikr.jpg

War golem VS Eirikr

25:23

I do not know if you know or not, but Eirikr made few movies before he came to the games. Yup, we had a celebrity on the sands!

He was so fast that I could practically not see him. But the power of the giant war golem could not be undone, and Eirikr's blows did not made anything but scratches on the beast, and with one lucky strike he was out of the game. But he showed such stamina, force, determination that he was accompanied with standing ovations. Bravo Eirikr, congratulations, war golem, going to the second round.

Drow royal guards were not taking their eyes of the golem the whole time. How strange...

war_golem.jpg....VS....eirikr.jpg

mudbelly.jpg....VS....lorian.jpg

Mudbelly VS Lorian

3:28

Although we cheered for the charismatic giant, he was just no match experienced desert rider: the fight was fast and with a lot of cuts, because the giant simply did not want to yield. He did knock down the camel, though...

Lorian to the second round!

mudbelly.jpg....VS....lorian.jpg

nielss.jpg....VS....elias.jpg

Niels VS Elias

3:5

The knight started ruff, and plunged its sword right through the creatures' hart! But, that was not the hart of the creature, it stroked with sword stuck in its chest, and succumbed the knight. Fast and not so interested fight, except the part when it tried to eat the knight and hurt one of the bouncers who were there on time.

nielas.jpg....VS....elias.jpg

phrixelle.jpg....VS....ignacio.jpg

Phrixelle VS Ignacio

23:2

This was a strange site: a small human and a mighty she-minotaur. She with full nick-tall armor, and he with a ...tambourine? She charged at him, and he started playing... (rolling dice)

People say that his song can put you to sleep. It is maybe true, but Phrixelle had such a loud war cry, that nothing else could be heard. Luckily, she hit him with the blunt part of hers magic axe, and he just fainted, as it could have been much serious. Minotaur to the second round!

Btw, we heard that Ignacio asked for azil in town of Rilauven! What could drive one human to seek refuge in a spawning place of the Drow? Asked that, Ignacio just smiled and answered: "Oh, the usual - woman". Drow intelligence is going to squeeze the best out of this situation, as always ;)

phrixelle.jpg....VS....ignacio.jpg

elon.jpg....VS....yvonnel.jpg

Bilhan VS Yvonnel

20:26

The crowd went wild when those two entered the sends: the ruler of the city in the pits? Who would thought? Good marketing from the Drow, if nothing else. But would she allow to be embarrassed and thrown out in the first round? Everybody thought that Bilhan wouldn't even see the light today, even do show to fight, poisoned or dragged to the dark by some dark-skinned creatures. But they were both here, he swooshing his spear, easing the horse, with his father cheering from the crowd, and she, smiling mysteriously, slithering trough the sand (now, the dice:)

He charged his horse, but Yvonnel jumped to the ceiling, got her tail around one of the ropes that nobody really noticed before, and send few arrows right to the horse, not the human. And the choice was easy: Bilhan could let his horse die, and throw his spear at Drow and win, or, he could protect his hors with a shield, but she would plunge from above and throw him to the ground and win.

As do death of the animal was not forbidden, he bravely shielded his beloved horse, and Drow came on him like a fury and disarmed him on the ground. Although Drow were cheering, Bilhan's father was satisfied. Yvonnel to the second round!

bilhan.jpg....VS....yvonnel.jpg

wanderer.jpg....VS....aarganakk.jpg

Wanderer VS Aarganakk

9:4

Although The nameless wanderer did not come to the Rilauven to fight, he did not want just to lie down and die. And he found out one important thing in this fight: he is resistant to fire! His skin did not burn, his hair staid untouched, and with ease he disarmed the sorcerer. The Wanderer (anybody remembers Diablo II?:))) is going to the next round, and it is question who is more surprised, public, or himself!

wanderer.jpg....VS....aarganakk.jpg

leader.jpg....VS....sev.jpg

Leader VS Sev

3:13

The darkness follows him. It is as he is absorbing the light around himself. E still can not see his face, even do the arena is illuminated enough. They call him "the Leader" and the crowd loves him. But will that love be enough for the second round? Will see! (rolling dices)

It was not. Sev sent few arrows, but it would seem that Leader was using some kind of psyonic shield that made Sev miss. The human then charged with a sword, and "we could all see the purple mist of the "drain intelligence" spell, but what Leader did not know, Sev was hit in the head few years ago in one of the fights against some Nocturnus riders, and after that, no psyonic spells could really get to him. Leader was brought though the ground relatively easy and he rose his hand yielding. Lieutenant Sev to the second round!

leader.jpg....VS....sev.jpg

thraxus.jpg....VS....celine.jpg

Thraxus VS Celine

14:10

Before Thraxus could even raise his hand, Celine started singing. Half of the audience on that side of arena felt to sleep momentarily, but Thraxus just felt on one knee, snorted and started roaring! And his roar was louder of Celine's singing, and when he came extremely close to her, she yielded.

Smart move.

And the monkey wet himself.

thraxus.jpg....VS....ignacio.jpg

ilirijana.jpg....VS....akrep.jpg

Irilijana VS Akrep

2:20

From the darklands of the Nocturnus, Irilijana came counting on hers height advantage. Akrep came counting on his glittering armor and evil. Who will win? (rolling)

And the fight begins! But, Irilijana had a problem: she was looking so good in her new clothes, but the skirt was too tight! She could move normally while walking, but while fighting... The skirt limited her movement, and now the height was disadvantage, and she felt! Akrep was fast to disarm her, and to win. Akrep to the next round!

ilirijana.jpg....VS....akrep.jpg

urlan.jpg....VS....varin.jpg

Urlan VS Varin

18:9

The gladiators immediately started sharing punches! And it was a tie for some time, until Varin found out the simple fact of the gladiator games: Bigger shield and shorter weapon are advantage. And that advantage let Urlan to come too close, and to put his blade on Varin's shoulder. Nothing else was there to do, but to yield. Urlan to the next round!

urlan.jpg....VS....varin.jpg

tharn.jpg....VS....lordess.jpg

Tharn VS Lordess

7:13

Tharn had a barrel with some potion. And every now and then he would raise his hand, stop the fight and go and drink. And came back as good as new. Maybe a little faltering to the side, but... It really was good mead vine!

But Lordess de Seis had wings. And catching someone who flies is hard on it self, let alone under the influence of the mead vine. One precise stroke, and Tharn was on the ground, sleeping. But he was smiling, nevertheless :)

Lordess Seis to the second round!

tharn.jpg....VS....lordess.jpg

rivendare.jpg....VS....garret.jpg

Rivendare VS Garret

22:5

Garret never loved undead. From the time he was just a child, the stories of his grandma, about ghouls and zombies scared him in long, winter nights. And that uneasy let him make few mistakes in defense that allowed Rivendares long flail to reach him, and beat him. Not very long fight, but, there are so many more to come. Rivendare to the next round!

rivendare.jpg....VS....garret.jpg

felda.jpg....VS....ghur-hai.png

Felda VS Ghur

13:26

Everybody were in love with Baroness La Flaga, even the Drow (even the she-Drow:). She had that nature given "charm" spell that she could use on everybody. And She used it! Ghur was no exception - he fell in love with her as soon as she so her.

But Flaga did not know that Ghur's girlfriend and love of his life left him just few days before, and he was intended to stop this for happening again: he planed to knock out his new love, and take her somewhere far inside desolate land of Nocturnus, and there they can be together, for ever and ever, uninterrupted by others!

And we all know, man in love is man who can not be stopped, because he fights for something greater, he risked everything and knocked Flaga out, kissed her and tried to carry her out of arena, And when bouncers interfered, it was a pretty ugly fight, but this is ok, less bouncers, less money we have to pay them :)

During fighting, the strength of the spell weakened, and Ghur came to his senses. Wow, he was so mad, but no body cared: "you are going to the second round, now clear off the sands!"

felda.jpg....VS....ghur-hai.png

mudas.jpg....VS....gruven.jpg

And for revue part of the games, only for your pleasure:

Mudas VS Orthuk

4:17

These combatants are flaunting to the audience, showing their skills and moves. Isn't it time for the battle to begin? And it starts! Knowing that this is a revue part of the games, gladiators are focusing more on the beauty of the hits, then to beat the opponent, and it looks good, I must say: such a gracious moves. And power! But what is this?! Mudas was making a pirouette hitting high, and Orthuk "miss" and hit him in a head! By accident! And the revue part is over! Orthuk is above unconscious Mudas, saying how sorry he is...

But what is this? Somebody jumped from the audience and... Who is it? It is Gurnog the Sandgnome! But what is he doing! And why?! He is attacking Orthuk! And the fight continues! Yeah!

Gurnog VS Orthuk

25:8

Totally surprise, Orthuk was forced to defend himself against fast little sendgnome! (And I am rolling dices (ahahah and enjoying so much:)

Orthuk, moving backward, defending, tripped over the Mudas, and Gurnog disarmed him! What a revue!

After winning, he went to Mudas and woke him! And... But.. look at them! Now I understand, Gurnog must be Mudase's brother! Did they know? Or gig he just realized, watching him fight?

We will have to ask them later! But WHAT a revue! :)

Edited by Angeli

Wow, what a fantastic round, the drow have been great hosts, the Maharaja of Samrd'dha thanks you for the opportunity to partake, although we did not go through to the second round we are happy, the match was fair. Rakta Vasana will relax now and watch the rest of the games and report back to the Maharaja.

(Such a fun thing, I appreciate all the work you've done on this, it's great and you're damn lucky to have a girl that puts up with your lego habits especially on valentines day, I hope you made it up to her.)

****************************Second Round! ****************************

gurnog.jpg....VS....elilan.jpg

Gurnog VS Elilan

6:20

First fight of the second circle! But after of few minutes of outwitting, Gurnag's turban unfolded, and he stepped on it! Elilan was fast to punish this and the sandgnome went out of the arena grumbling, and defeated. He did left a nasty scar on Elilan's face, but it seams that the girls like him even more now.

gurnog.jpg....VS....elilan.jpg

kloram.jpg....VS....dinin.jpg

Kloram VS Dinin

20:18

His mithril scimitars were shining like two lightings from the sky! He was dancing using walls and ceiling as much as floor. His webs covered the sends. But even that was not good enough, and Dinin succumbed to the skill of the mighty Kloram. Who is he? What species? Where from? Nobody knows, but he enters the third round!

kloram.jpg....VS....dinin.jpg

beorn.jpg....VS....logan.jpg

Beorn VS Logan

23:20

Beorn came to the games as a volunteer. Nobody heard anything about him before this, and now, he is looking the mighty Stone Ogre in the eyes at this very moment. He clutched his saber stronger. Can he win against such a famous name? (throwing dices:)

Look at this numbers! Round two, and already no small numbers!. The Stone Ogre showed why he is called that, and with series of attacks almost disarmed young Mitgardian. But, with one precise thrust, Beorn cut Logan over the hand, and he had to forfeit. Beorn to the third round!

beorn.jpg....VS.... logan.jpg

golem.jpg....VS....victorim.jpg

Golden golem VS Victorim

8:29

They clashed at each other like they were both made out of metal!. And really, metal scraps were falling all the way to the public! And the public loved it!

But golem was an autonomaton, and Victorim was as heavily armored, but with experience of the living flesh, he brought him to the ground and decapitated him! He is a golem, and later he was fixed to the previous glory! And there are talks that the city of Rilauven is plagued by Zalzadek's demons that are looking for their master's armor, and Victorim is their prime suspect, but that is not our business. All demons are welcomed in the arena! Victorim to the third round!

goldengolem.jpg....VS....victorim.jpg

akatos.jpg....VS.... galaeron.jpg

Akatos VS Galaeron

22:28

There are talks that his red Kala mace was made out of the real blood mixed with iron using magic. It could be true, because he smashed Galaeron's helmet to peaces, but, in the same time, he lost the fight, because elf's spear found a way to his body, and wounded, he had to forfeit. But what a display of skills with those to! Both were reworded with applause! And Galaeron to the third round for Khaliphlin!

akatos.jpg....VS....galaeron.jpg

havardr.jpg....VS....ereh.jpg

Havardr VS Ereh

11:7

Havardr's father was not in the arena, but he send his squire to record every fight. First one was a bit of luck, and young fighter was determined to show more now. On the other hand, Ereh was a long time experienced gladiator fighter, with many victories and old wounds. Young, strong but inexperienced VS wisdom and countless days on the arena sands? Who did YOU bet on? (rolling dice)

"For father and Mitgardia!" he screamed, and a run of hits came rolling down on Ereh. Although he had no particular tactics, brute strength broth results, and stamina left him in one moment, his guard came down, and Ereh reviewed blow to the head. If there was not for the Xedin's Ha helmet, he would have been seriously hurt. But now, he only lost a chance to go to the next round. Havardr continues. Father would be proud. Who cares, Drow respects only mothers! It is, after all, matriarchate!

havardr.jpg....VS....ereh.jpg

william_h.jpg....VS....whitetiger.jpg

William VS Whitetiger

3:1

Now this will be an interesting fight! Maybe not totally fair, as do William has a bow, and Whitetiger was allowed to keep his horse and lance, but we will see! They are both well known, not to mention sigfigs. (rolling dice)

Now who would say that this would happen? William send and arrow, and it just grazed Whitetiger's horse. Whitetiger charged, but the arena is small, and William was fast on his feet, and knight had to stop, and move backwards and sideways. Without armor, William was within two seconds up on a horse, behind knight, and with an arrow head in hand, holding it near Whitetiger's eye, saying "Will you yield?"

He did, and the fight was over before it started. William to the next round.

william_h.jpg....VS....whitetiger.jpg

olfox.jpg....VS....enriel.jpg

Olfox VS Enriel

14:17

Are there any dragon lovers in the audience? If yes, you are surely not cheering for Olfox! But, no Drow cheered for hatred Enriel. Yes, he hated Avalonians, but even more he hated Drow, and this was an insult, every victory of his. But he didn't seem to care, and his blade was as sharp as ever, ready to strike! Again, strength vs dexterity! (rolling:)

Might is in the hands of Olfox, but every time he would swing his mighty weapon, he would miss, and elf would cut him some more. And he stud up and took the cuts, but at some moment the blood lost was too great, and he collapsed. Even then he wanted to fight, but weight was over: Enriel was just to fast for such a slow weapon. But, if the luck was different, and if the elf was even only grazed with it, he would be seriously hurt. But he wasn't, and the third round was his

olfox.jpg....VS....enriel.jpg

claw.jpg....VS....kargzaskzin.jpg

Claw VS Kargzaskin

10:10

10:3

When Claw was admitting himself to the games, Drow who was accepting admittance thought he was a she, a mistake that he is never going to make again. Even do monstrously big, Claw had girlish lips, and that made him even scarier. (rolling dice)

But not for a Nocturnus demon! The fight started, and they both saw that they can not scare each other, they resented to brute force! Claw kept attacking, and Kargzaskin kept summoning demons to the sands of the arena, and it seemed that they can go like this forever! (rolling dice again)

But, at one point Kargzaskin used all his mana, and Claw almost decapitated him. Claw to the next round!

claw.jpg....VS....kargzaskin.jpg

fundarr.jpg....VS....war_golem.jpg

Fundarr VS War golem

13:29

He hired a sketch artist to make him a portrait in the arena, and he posed having his leg in an imaginary giant, constantly throwing back his golden hair. On the other hand, war golem was threatening silent, probably waiting for the start of the battle.

But the fight did not last long: Fundarr was without armor, mobile, but hiss word could not hurt golem, and you can evade his giant hands just so much, until you are swiped off you feet. Even stuck in send, his hair was perfect. War golem to the next round! And there was still something suspicious about the way that golem was walking...

fundarr.jpg....VS....war_golem.jpg

lorian.jpg....VS....elias.jpg

Lorian VS Elias

8:6

Although his camel refused to go to the sands again, Lorian came on foot, and clashed his weapons with Elias. And the strangest thing happened: Lorian was immune to the scorpion stings! During his life in the desert, he acquired immunity, after so many bites. He dispatched of the critters easily, and won. Lorian to the next round!

lorian.jpg....VS....elias.jpg

phrixelle.jpg....VS....yvonnel.jpg

Phrixelle VS Yvonnel

30:9

What a site this was! In one corner, a mighty centaur, looking as beautiful as mighty, and in the other, half-Drow half snake, the ruler of the city!

There was no charging. Phrixelle was careful enough, and started approaching Drow casuistry, and every silver arrow that Yvonnel send to her, centaur caught with her spiked buckler. Like playing chess, the moved through arena, Drow never allowing centaur to move too close.

But in one moment, Phrixelle managed to step on Yvonnel's tail, and the Drow got angry, attacked without thinking, and magic axe struck her in the shoulder. The magic armor shielded her enough for not loosing a hand, but the fights were over for her. Heavy harts, she yielded. The crowd went nuts, many fights were happening on the sits of the arena, and not on the sands, but the fact was that Phrixelle was going further.

phrixelle.jpg....VS....yvonnel.jpg

wanderer.jpg....VS....sev.jpg

Wanderer VS Sev

3:3

21:5

Who was the wanderer and what were his skills? We know now that he is impervious to fire. But what else?

And Sev! Impervious to psyonic spells! What else?

This was battle of swords, as we suspected. They were clashing, tacticing, attacking and trying to best each other. (rolling)

And one moment, the both managed to lend a blow, with a flat side of the sword to the head, and they both felled to the ground. How embarrassing! (rolling again)

But then the nameless one had a revelation, it is how that he remembered something, and in one attack, he switched hands with the sword, that left Sev's guard totally open, and a powerful blow send him to the sends. And it was over! Wanderer to the next round!

wanderer.jpg....VS....sev.jpg

thraxus.jpg....VS....akrep.jpg

Thraxus VS Akrep

15:13

They clashed so strong, that his armor and sword cracked, and the other ones horn truncated. But that crack in Akrep's weapon was still there, and Traxus didn't use his horns yet, and in next clash Akrep's mighty sword broke! He could not do anything else but to yield. But the crow was happy with performance, and cheered them both! Traxus to the third round!

thraxus.jpg....VS....akrtep.jpg

urlan.jpg....VS....lordess.jpg

Urlan VS Lordess

25:7

His big shield saved him again! Lordess de Seis tried to outflank him by flying, but his shield was large enough to protect him from all sides with minimum of moving. And, finally, heavy armor grounded her, he charged and slammed her with the shield, she felt, and he disarmed her. Urlan to the third round!

urlan.jpg....VS....seis.jpg

rivendare.jpg....VS....ghur-hai.png

Rivendare VS Ghur

25:1

And the fight never started! Ghur refused to fight, crushed with realization that love left him, and not once, but twice, and he went home! A little strange, but who are we to judge the love scars?

Rivendare to the third round!

rivendare.jpg....VS....ghurhai.jpg

****************************Third Round! ****************************

elilan.jpg....VS....kloram.jpg

Elilan VS Kloram

3:3

9:25

Not many monsters in the third round! I would suspect that sword skill is mightier then pure power!

Elilan was quite the revelation of these games! Who would say that this quiet elf would come all the way to the third round? Kloram, on the other hand, was a beast of unknown species, and he carried himself as a warrior, so he was expected to win. First match of the third round... who will prevail? (rolling dice)

And they did nothing! Just staring at each other, trying to see flows that could explore. The crowd begun to whistle (rolling again)

And then Kloram did something unexpected: he dropped his spear and scarily looked to the public. Elilan turned to see what is happening, and Kloram smite him with a shield! Brilliant move! Maybe unsportish one, but, like we said, everything goes! And the crowd loved it! But Drow do not like elves altogether, so it was expected, they always cheer against the elf... Kloram is the first to step up to the forth circle!

elilan.jpg....VS....kloram.jpg

beorn.jpg....VS....victorim.jpg

Beorn VS Victorim

18:30

Another surprise of the tournament: young Beorn! Fighting a gladiator now named "True Name Victorim" Will he keep his name? (rolling)

Beorn attacked strong, but Victorim was moving fast despite his extremely heavy armor. In one moment Victorim allowed to be hit, for a chance to hit him, and two blows found their pat to the body. But, Victorim's armor was better, and he was the only one left standing. But great fight thought! Crowed cheered when they took Beorn out of arena, good skills,! Good fight! And True Name Victorim is going to the next round!

beorn.jpg....VS....victorim.jpg

galaeron.jpg....VS....havardr.jpg

Galaeron VS Havardr

27:5

There are no rules in the arena, and Havardr took advantage of that: while Galaeron was waving to his supporters in the public, Havardr become berserk, and knock him down with the shield! And while Drow contracted bouncers were dragging his unconscious body, he attacked them too, bitten one, and completely knock out the second one. He almost won and went to the next round, but something strange happened: a spirit form of Galaeron throw bouncers from his body, and then throw around bouncer around Havardr. He was yelling that: " berserking is inside rules "everything goes" and "find better bouncers then", as I will not stop!" but the whisper in the air was crystal clear: "unworthy, unsportly, you are out!" And a force brought him from the ground, and tossed him into the wall and then into the public, where he left on the ground, unconscious. The Spirit drifted back to the body, and Galaeron rose, with a little shame in his eyes, because he has shown his true form! A spirit walker! Who would have thought! But, the rules are clear, everything goes, and Galaeron goes to the forth circle!

galaeron.jpg....VS....havardr.jpg

william_h.jpg....VS....enriel.jpg

William VS Enriel

6:3

Now this was the match we waited! Prince went to exile because of this man, and others like him, who were allowed into the sacred parts of his land! All of his hatred can be read from his eyes! (rolling:)

Now, all the elves would like to think that prince was faster then the arrows, but, unfortunately, he was not: before he managed to get close to the William, an arrow hit him in the leg, and crippled, he could not match Williams's speed, which was always one step away. And when another arrow hit him in a shoulder, he saw that it is only a matter of time until he is hit in the head, and yielded. And announced his return to the exile, and long and painful training in speed. "I will be faster then human arrows next time, I swear" he said to the crowd while he was leaving. Nobody cared, because Drow hate the elves, and they were cursing from seats. Loudly. And William to the next round!

william_h.jpg....VS....enriel.jpg

claw.jpg....VS....war_golem.jpg

Claw VS War golem

8:13

If there was one person that could stop the giant autonomaton, it was Claw! And he acted like that, attacked with his full force trying to throw golem from his feet, and this match was a wrestling match: but all he's done is to bend few of the pointy parts of the golem, he was brought to the ground, and golem lie over him. It was an instant defeat. Such a heavy juggernaut... War Golem to the next round! And on the audience, there were more and more black hoods of the matron mother's personal guard... I wonder why?

claw.jpg....VS....war_golem.jpg

lorian.jpg....VS....phrixelle.jpg

Lorian VS Phrixelle

17:29

We do not know if camels have a short memory, or if Lorian is great with animals, in any case, he rides into this fight. And a good thing, as Phrixelle was half horse herself! (rolling)

But camels are resilient animals, with a lot of stamina, but not so much power, and Phrixelle outmaneuvered Lorian, and knocked him down. On foot, he was no match for hers magic axe, even though he has shown excellent swordsmanship and concentration. Phrixelle to the next round. There are talks about investigation about possible bribes from Lorian's boss, Ser Thyrio, but those are all just talks. In any case, this victory was strangely strange :) especially from the look on faces on few of Thyrio's men in the public, and angry look that Phrixelle gave them...

lorian.jpg....VS....phrixelle.jpg

thraxus.jpg....VS....wanderer.jpg

Thraxus VS Wanderer

7:6

Gladiators do not meet before the fights. For many of them, first time they face is on the sands of the arena. But when two of them faced, Thraxus snorted: "You?" And Wanderer was so distracted that he was easily beaten. But he did not care, Thraxus recognized him from somewhere, and he cold not wait to end the fight and ask 1001 question that was on his mind.

From were Thraxus known him, we do not know, but we bet it is an interesting story ;) In any case, Thraxus goes to the next round!

thraxus.jpg....VS....wanderer.jpg

urlan.jpg....VS....rivendare.jpg

Urlan VS Rivendare

18:25

Stone Wall Urlan, like the crowd called him, never cared about the undead. So, he was not scared. He was so focused. But the great tower shield narrowed his sight, and flail went behind it, and hit warrior on the back. He was down for only a second, but it was enough: Rivendare was on top of him, with his axe dangerously above him. He had to yield. Rivendare to the next round!

urlan.jpg....VS....rivendare.jpg

****************************Forth Round! ****************************

kloram.jpg....VS....victorim.jpg

Kloram VS Victorim

30:30

14:25

What a rush! What a rush! Forth circle! Only four battles, and only four victories! Now all the combatants have a winning string. But who will best who? (rolling)

... WHAT A FIGHT! This could possibly be the best fight of the tournament! Raging for almost seven hours, those two giants blasted each other with hundreds of blows, each stronger then the other! Such a fieriness and control in the same time! What a showmanship! What stamina! Who could say that any being can last for so long, with this kind of strain on its body! (rolling again, bravo, champions:)

But as the time passed, Victorim began to limp, and Kloram used his legs and climbed the wall (which surprise everyone), Victorim could not jump, and Kloram tried to win by blows from above. But Victorim's armor outstand everything, and he swung his spear to the ceiling, and part of it broke, Kloram felt on the ground, and Victorim put his sword under Kloram's neck. And he yielded! But after that performance, both were cheered as winners, and Victorim helped Kloram up, and hugged him, congratulating him. What a fight, my dear spectators, what a fight... And The True Name Victorim goes to the semifinals! Fifth round!!!

kloram.jpg....VS....victorim.jpg

galaeron.jpg....VS....william_h.jpg

Galaeron VS William

22:29

Now everybody know that you are not just an elf, dear Galaeron, and I am not sure do they hate you less or more for that? In any case, what could arrows do against the spirit form? I would not like to be in Williams's shoes right now. And the fight begins! (rolling dice)

...wow. What a fight... look at those numbers, there is no easy fight in round four...

Galaeron was trying to best his opponent with speed and spear, but William was somehow faster, wearing no armor. But, in the same time, he had no time to send even one arrow. And this "Dance" took a god ten, twelve minutes, and then William strung his bow on the back, and went to Galaeron with his bare hands! Is he crazy? The crowd went nuts, someone felt in the arena from the wall, but the gladiators did not even notice that, and bouncers toss that unlucky fellow out quickly. But with his bare hands? What is he thinking?

Galaeron trusted his spear into human, bud he dodged it, and got it with both hands, and pulled elf closer. In one easy turn, he was behind him, pulled him to the ground, and got his arms and legs around him. He was holding elf strongly, in the same time mumbling something. And after some time Galaeron fainted, but his spirit could not left the body, due to the incantation William was reciting. Now who would think this would happen? William is known in his own lands by innovative technology hi uses in his machines and weapons, but magic and incantations? Now who would say that...? In any case, he won, and went to the next round. Bravo for sheer courage!

galaeron.jpg....VS....william_h.jpg

war_golem.jpg....VS....phrixelle.jpg

War golem VS Phrixelle

13:1

Can this chunk of stone be stopped? (rolling)

Centaur lady new that her power is less then autonomatons, she new that her speed is not an advantage, when hits can not hurt him, and she risked the only thing she thought can take him down, she jumped and striked golem right in the head with all the power of hers magic axe. But, at the same time, the golem hit her.

The axe did not brake. Half of the golems head fell off. But he was still on his legs, totally functional, and she lied unconsciously on the send, and her armor was all over the, shredded to peaces. War golem to the next round, and now, no bouncers entered arena, but black hooded drow, who escorted the golem out.

war_golem.jpg....VS....prixelle.jpg

thraxus.jpg....VS....rivendare.jpg

Thraxus VS Rivendare

12:26

Who could have known that Rivendare would do that? He never before used magic! Or is it something that all undead can do? In the midst of the battle he called for darkness, and everybody went on their feet, because the black cloud covered two gladiators! Thraxus was obviously with more power, but in dark he could not see, and, as we all know, undead can, he was disarmed, and beaten. And, it was by the rules, because the rules are easy: everything goes! Rivendare to the next round!

traxus.jpg....VS....rivendare.jpg

****************************Fifth Round! Semifinales!****************************

victorim.jpg....VS....william_h.jpg

Victorim VS William

2:3

Semifinals! Only two more fights left, and finale!

The True Name Victorim was a legend now, but so was Brave William Harkenshire, who fought some battles with his bare hands! They showed a great respect for each other, and were cautious. (rolling)

But before the fight started, William lift his hands as a sign of peace, approached Victorim and said "pick a spot on your body, any spot" And Victorim picked one, confused. William thanked, and went back to his place. When fight started, Victorim rushed to the opponent, and William sent an arrow, with lighting speed. And the arrow hit the spot that Victorim chose. His armor was so tick and grand he did not even felt it, but then William was standing so steady, with his arrow in his bow, and showed to his eyes. And Victorim stopped, and yielded.

Yes, he was aware: his great armor had slip holes for eyes, and arrow could burst trough it. And at some time, even if he had his head down, he had to lift it and look for his opponent. And the first shot could have been in the eye, but William warned him and give him the chance to keep them both. So he yielded. Short fight, the crowd was unhappy, but Victorim did not care: he could still see. William to the fiiiiiiiiiiinaleee!

victorim.jpg....VS....william_h.jpg

war_golem.jpg....VS....rivendare.jpg

War golem VS Rivendare

22:10

No amount of undead gore can affect the golem. Dark cloud can not affect golem, because it does not have eyes to see. Golem caught the chain of the flail, and snapped it, and the axe could not penetrate rock and iron body. On straight hit, and Rivendare was on the back. Who said that undead do not feel pain was never hit by war golem - he thought while they cared him out. War golem to the final round!

war_golem.jpg....VS....rivendare.jpg

****************************Last Round! Finale!!!****************************

william_h.jpg....VS....war_golem.jpg

William VS War golem

11:20

The event that we all been waiting for! The final round! William had new quiver full of magic arrows, and war golem had that unusual shining glare in his eyes. That was the first thing that William targeted with his arrows. But golems do not watch with their eyes. Then he targeted golem's joints. Nothing. He was faster, but he did not have endless amount of arrows. And golem did not know for fatigue.

And when his last arrow was launched, he maneuvered behind the golem, managed to climb it, but there was no place where he could plunge his dagger. But he hit nevertheless. And dagger snapped. And golem got him, and slammed him to the ground. Although he managed to get up, he was hurt, and could not fight anymore. And golem won!

War golem was the true champion of the arena! All praise to the autonomaton!

The crowd were shouting and throwing things in the arena, but suddenly, the doors opened, and two dozens of high Drow guards surrounded golem, and attacked it, with silver weapons and magic, iced his legs and burned his belly with fire, the golem opened, and few elves came out of it!

6799144143_0945d1a644.jpg

wargolem2.jpg

They were immediately arrested as spies, because they did not announce their presence to the Drow of Rilauven! And Yvonnel declared that golem is still the winner, but without the elves to drive it, it just stood on the sands! And she brought it to the ground with just one hit showing how she is mightier from the champion of the arena! The crowd went nuts!

And the bouncers carried golem out of the arena!

Hope you enjoyed this as much as I :) rogueang :) congratulations! :) Please contact me via pm for the prizes :) You will be awarded with "The lord of the arena" title, and your guild will receive certain amount of gold coins. And you personally will receive all those armor and weapons from the first post :)

Again, congratulation, my dear Lord of the Arena :)

And to all other gladiators and their masters, this was a beautiful contest, give me week or two, and we will organize something new, and completely different!

Thank you :)

Edited by Angeli