Sign in to follow this  
Smitty

FLS(Fun Little Ship) WIP

Ok, don't laugh to much...I got bored the other night and threw this little gem together. I built the ship,using the parts from the SpongeBob FD sets (2).I also used the hull and sails from an extra Renegade Runner. They are rough, but I am not done....might change the sail to a Crossbone Clipper style,we shall see. This was mainly a challenge to see if I could build a bigger ship with "spare" parts. I think it is a good start, However I will add a pre-made hull middle when I can pick one up. Enjoy....comments welcome photo19.jpgphoto18.jpgphoto17.jpgphoto16.jpg Here is my link to pics My Flickr

Edited by Smitty

Aye! I shall not laugh! :shark:

Welcome to the forum Smitty!

It's a cool ship you've got there, green is rarely seen on ships in the forum! A nice colour to work with though.

The details such as the rings like Foremast Jack mentioned are a nice touch.

I'll wait to see the finished product! :thumbup:

Thank you for the kind words. Not my first post or ship presented here, just never have much time to post my projects...lol. This was an easy little trial, as I have built many ships for my kids and myself. I will post up a few more pics when I get this finished. I also have a custom QAR to take pics of in the next few days. Thanks again!

Nice moc, I always first look at the pictures before reeding the story. I immediately thought off spongebob, so well done!