@l3x

MOC: Takanuva

This is a revamp of my previous "Modernized Takanuva" MOC. Compared to the last version I made, this one is sturdier and more filled out design-wise, and has more accurate colors/better proportions. The hand design may or may not be new, but it's new to me.

6719603475_c76508d932_z.jpg

by Alex Kelley, on Flickr

6719602963_45c74f3fc3_z.jpg

6719603071_351309cec9_z.jpg

6719603325_34292fc1d3_z.jpg

6719603165_c47fb853e5_z.jpg

Drat, I thought I was being original when I came up with a terrifyingly similar hand design =P. Synchronicity, or something of the like.

Very nice set overall; it's good to see what BIONICLE could have developed into with the new style. I do feel like the feet could have been the old Mata feet, or something, it sort of loses the individuality when you start from the bottom up. The shoulders also look a little gappy, but the fact that the armor can move is a big plus. The neck also feels a bit exposed, but that could just be the angle. A very fun MoC.

Drat, I thought I was being original when I came up with a terrifyingly similar hand design =P. Synchronicity, or something of the like.

I believe that some ideas are coming to different people, but someone couldn't perform it. Sometimes we can see simultaneous posting of the same construction.