Siercon and Coral

Amethyst Unicorn

Dedicated to eilonwy77

Katie is a wonderful member of the online Lego universe, and faerie princess of the cheese slope. Constantly weaving fantasy stained glass masterpieces and endless memorizing patterns the rest of us are consistently inspired to invest in detail. She is also awesome and encouraging, and a good friend to many. :-) But many of you here at Eurobricks know this already.

Anyways here is a SigFig we made for her :)

6721491267_2d0a22bd7c.jpg

Credits: A lot of the design was inspired by http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3562483

That is brilliant! I would never have guessed to use some of those pieces in that way. I am amazed.

You never cease to amaze me with your ability to build elegant, organic objects out of bunches of little bits and pieces. :wub:

Rainbow Unicorn Attack! This is a beauty. The lever to skeleton arm connection is inspired, but I'm guessing quite fragile! Also love the use of the genie gem for the eye, and so much more.

You never cease to amaze me with your ability to build elegant, organic objects out of bunches of little bits and pieces. :wub:

Thank you! Honored by the complement and grateful to be building next to people who have 500X the amount of posts we have made :P

Rainbow Unicorn Attack! This is a beauty. The lever to skeleton arm connection is inspired, but I'm guessing quite fragile! Also love the use of the genie gem for the eye, and so much more.

Thank you :) and... you would think it's fragile, but its very strong. I was surprised myself. The truth is you fear more for the skeletal arm breaking from being too tight than the legs being fragile. The most fragile part is the connection to the 2x1 modified plate.

Again thanks everyone!

Thank you! Honored by the complement and grateful to be building next to people who have 500X the amount of posts we have made :P

Remember you are not your post count. :wink:

Nice sigfig too.

Remember you are not your post count. :wink:

agreed!

This Moc is original, has a brilliant use of several bricks, skills and alternative uses, with a unique color scheme

This is a very beatiful and inspiring build! The way the hoofs are attached to the legs is genius, these kind of solutions always amazes me.

Seen this on CC forum, but have to comment it here too. Just whoa, so beutiful fig. Exellent job :thumbup:

Hi! I just discovered this discussion here, and wanted to add my input so that the Eurobricks forum people could read it too. Mostly I just want to say that Sean and Steph are wonderful builders and I love all their work. So I was incredibly thrilled and honored that they would make me a sigfig. It is beautiful, and I love it. Thank you so much! ;-) --Katie

*oh2* That is GORGEOUS! Oh, I'm so jealous...

Hmm, I wonder...do you think you'll ever take a stab at a centaur with a similar build? Or better yet, an undead unicorn?

Yes, Sandy, that last was for you. :tongue:

it is unique, like if it could actually fly and run away from your grasp, it's not my kind of creation but I have to admit that is beautyfull