Sign in to follow this  
@l3x

Rocka: The Golden Boy

Since seeing promo images for the Breakout line I've really wanted to make a Rocka MOC that incorporated both of his helmet designs and contained as much gold as possible, and this is the result. The hand design may or may not be new, but I haven't seen it anywhere.

6719543427_8fde887a9d_z.jpg

by Alex Kelley, on Flickr

6719543115_53fe20bb08_z.jpg

6719543307_618d8b4b5d_z.jpg

6719543507_cebd59888a_z.jpg

I know there have been several Rocka MOCs lately, but I actually had this done a few weeks ago (was just waiting on the gold fingers to show up)

Edited by @l3x

This looks very good, much better than the actual set. Even though I know your goal was to use as much gold as possible, can we see a picture with more gunmetal?

Swell hand design. In fact, this whole MOC is very stylish. Not the most exciting color scheme, but you helped make it more exciting with parts like the silver 1x1 plates on his legs and silver tubes in his torso. His old mask works quite well as back armor.

Great work on Rocka here!

I'm not sure, but I believe I already saw somewhere else a similiar hand design to yours.

Speaking of the hands... where did you get the golden fingers? Another Rocka set or somewhere else?

Great work on Rocka here!

I'm not sure, but I believe I already saw somewhere else a similiar hand design to yours.

Speaking of the hands... where did you get the golden fingers? Another Rocka set or somewhere else?

The gold fingers are just from a Bricklink order, not sure what sets they come in.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

They are from severall Exo-Force sets, mainly as the arms of the Mecha-one minifig. :wink: