Superkalle

Most wanted bricks for next LDD update

"Re-post your most wanted lists", eh? Alright, here we go!

He, he....maybe I should have written "Top 5" or something like this. But it doesn't matter - as long as they are in order of importance :-)

• 47312 - Bionicle Head Connector Block (Toa Metru)
  • 47313 - Bionicle Head Connector Block Eye/Brain Stalk (Toa Metru)
  • 60901 - Bionicle Head Connector Block (Av-Matoran)
  • 57702 - Bionicle Mask - Inner Glass
  • 53565 (53565pb01) - Bionicle Head Connector Block (Piraka)
  • 54359 - Bionicle Head Connector Block Eye/Brain Stalk (Piraka)
  • bion009 (bion009pb01) - Bionicle Head Connector Block (Toa Inika)
  • 32553 - Bionicle Head Connector Block 3 x 4 x 1 2/3
  • 32554 - Bionicle Head Connector Block Eye/Brain Stalk

Edited by Masta' Blasta'

Forgot to add - make parts that extend in a linear direction actually be extendable - such as shock adsorbers and pneumatic cylinders, rather than us having to hack the LXF files

thanks Superkalle!

The part numbers for these are 74662 and 74664.

Yeah, those parts. Also, everything in what Brickset calls 4543097. (The Clone Helmet Gear)

Edited by CastleFan607

Lego Friends minifigures support would be nice to have =)

Edited by fn1186

It seems the number for this one (array of decorative packed together parts) is 93081..

but anyway, this: 93081c.jpg

Not only that one but the other colors as well. And I don't know the number but there was a tree (built similar to the ones in sets today) that was first introduced in 1986 I think, maybe 84, but it was similar to the very tall pine only skinnier. The real life name of the tree is Italian Cypress. I only have the one that came in the set I got in the 80's but would love to have more of them.

Hi there!

I have a serious problem here. So please hear me out.

I'm a big LEGO Technic fan. As a kid, I used to build a lot.

Now with the LDD at my hands I wanted to start again.

But my excitement was gone in minutes! :cry_sad:

I like building cars. But there are a few VERY ESSENTIAL parts missing here.

Essential because this are the only parts to support a wheel suspension WITH

steering AND a flexible drive train.

How can you even start building a realistic car without these? :angry:

These parts where available in the 1994 Super Car Model (8880). I still own it :sweet: .

:cry_happy: PLEASE :cry_happy: be so kind and add the following parts :cry_sad: PLEASE :cry_sad:

!!! I BEG YOU !!!!

x 2999 OldGray Technic Large Wheel Hub 2999.png

x 6540a OldGray / White Technic Steering Arm Large with Hole 6540a.1139465179.jpg

8 2738 Blue Technic Beam Split 2 x 6 Towball Coupling 2738.1070285362.jpg

x 6549 Black Technic 4 Speed Shift Lever 6549.jpg

x 6543 White Technic Supercar Gear Shift Plate 6 x 4 6543.jpg

x 2998 White Wheel 81.6 x 34 ZR for Large Wheel Hub 2998.png

x 2997 Black Tyre 81.6 x 34 ZR for Large Wheel Hub 2997.png

Thanks for reading.

With best regards.

HAL

Hello HAL9000

Please note that in this forum we are only your AFOL peers, so it doesn't matter how much you beg, we can't do anything. :-)

The list in this topic, and that is sent to the LDD Team once in a while, is an unofficial list from us fans, and bricks are then added to LDD only when the brick guys have some spare time over. The main reason is that LDD is focused on currents sets, and on parts that are most useful for general building. Another reasons is that many of the bricks in the 8880 are so old that there are no CAD/3D geometries, so those then have to be manually created from techncial drawings which is very time consuming.

So I´m sorty to say (and it's best to be honest) - don't expect any of the parts you've requested anytime soon.

Oh okay, thats sad to hear. In the meanwhile I looked for a way to add custom parts to LDD.

[Content removed by admin]

Edited by Superkalle

@HAL9000 - I removed your text about hacking the LDD software. We don't allow discussion about it here for two reasons: 1) It breaks the LDD licence agreement and 2) we don't want the forum to become a hackers central attrackting a lot of traffic just to discuss how to modify LDD.

Also, there is allready a software/system out there which allows access to all old parts, and that also allows you to add your own parts: Ldraw. Please read up on it, either here in the forum, or just Google, and you'll find a whole eco-system of software that allows you to do what you want.

@Superkalle

Acknowledged :grin:

Yes I know about LDraw and LeoCAD, but LDD is sooooo comfortable to use...

Best regards HAL

Maybe you should try LDCad, it's sooooooooooo comfortable to use ;) - After that it's a question of personal preference...

I would rather see ability to decorate all the bricks (they do not need to put any actual deco for them, for a start just let the functionality be there, that'd be quite enough for the beggining) than any new brick, actually. :cry_happy:

x873c01.gif This steering hub. It's not as likely, given that we have the new hubs, but still useful.

41681c01.gif All the pieces that go into this joint.

x1825.jpgThe 81.6 tires from 42000, which actually were available at one point, but have mysteriously vanished.

67c01.gif

47224c01.gif

x189c01.gif

2797c02.gif

x191c01.gif

99798c01.jpg

4694b.gifAll of the pneumatic parts

99499c01.jpg

99498c01.jpg L and Servo motors. Seriously, these have been used quite a bit since they were introduced in 2012.

bb339c01.jpg

64227.jpg

61930c01.jpg

60656.gifAll of the Power Functions stuff, like the switch, train remote, LED units, and extension wires.

This is just the stuff I can think of that are the most glaring omissions. I did not include any of the really new Technic parts, like the 3L driving ring and the axle joiner that goes with it, as those are probably going to inevitably added.