Ninja Nin

[MOC] A Jedi Exile's life after Order 66

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Good day and Happy New Year to all of you in Eurobricks ! :wink:

It's been a while since I manage to make some creation.

And here it is, my first MOC for 2012, a small Star Wars vignette.

6714859085_f0806480a7_z.jpg

An unidentified Jedi went into exile after Order 66.

6714940413_65a9abe63d_z.jpg

I know it's quite a sad dark theme to start off with for the year, but I hope you like it.

Sad perhaps, but very well thought out! This point in history haven't been documented that much so this is very imaginative :thumbup:

A little bit darker perhaps, but just think of this scenario:

Darth Vader: Strange, I feel a Jedi very near......It's almost as if he is right under my feet.

Trooper: Yes sir!

:laugh:

I really love the shaping of the cave, and the Jedi figure looks very nice. :thumbup:

Hello!

Great cave construction! It could really have happened to some Jedi like in the scene you portrayed. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Nice creation and clever original idea Ninja Nin. I like the cave just enough details and and thing around to lead your eye around the MOC. I love the lighting, the cave looks live it goes pretty deep in the first shot.

Like others have said, this is a really well thought out and executed MOC. I like the sense of depth that you've given to this MOC though I'm sure Obi Wan would have a thing or two to say about the Jedi carelessly leaving his lightsaber out of reach...that could easily be his undoing...'specially with Vader so close! :tongue:

Thank you all for the replies. :classic:

Like JackJonespaw said, you rarely see any sad vignettes.

But I can ensure the Jedi is enjoying his life.

A little bit darker perhaps, but just think of this scenario:

Darth Vader: Strange, I feel a Jedi very near......It's almost as if he is right under my feet.

Trooper: Yes sir!

I really like your scenario ! Thanks ! :thumbup:

Like others have said, this is a really well thought out and executed MOC. I like the sense of depth that you've given to this MOC though I'm sure Obi Wan would have a thing or two to say about the Jedi carelessly leaving his lightsaber out of reach...that could easily be his undoing...'specially with Vader so close! :tongue:

Hmm... I am not sure about his carelessness, though what I think that as an exile, he's about to put his past behind and start a new life, so he hangs his Jedi cloak and leaves his lightsaber....

Loved the way you expressed the idea of the Jedi (Bob?) "going underground". notworthy.gif

Great ! You know exactly what I have in mind, his name "may have been Bob" !

Oh a cave man Jedi, this scene is great Ninja Nin :thumbup:.

I guess most survived Jedi become cave men around the galaxy.

I love the rockwork. You have slopes in so many different directions, creating the perfect jagged rock feel. :thumbup:

I absolutely love it, the torso idea has been done before but I have not seen it in a while, and I love it. It really looks great.

I love the story behind it and the cutaway scene. Brilliant.

Great idea! One of the best SW vignettes I've seen. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but there are some really powerful emotional undertones present there.

He could simply use the Force to get it.

Great work 'Ninja Nin', excellent cave and I just really wonder if Vader can sense though rock eh ? :wink:

Darth Vader could sence Obi-Wan while he was on the other side of the Death Star :wink::tongue:

Great build, Ninja Nin! I really like how the troops are coming up the hill, the posing here is great :thumbup: