I have thousands of pieces of Modulex bricks, different sizes, colours, designs, and I am looking to sell them, does anyone know where I can go to get the best price. I have them all catalogued and thought about listing and selling them as seperate lots, depending on what the buyer wants. Any ideas .......

post-24372-132680376756.jpg

I have an idea.

Don't join our forum for the sole reason of selling.

Don't make your first post in the wrong forum trying to sell.

Do contribute to our site and you will then gain access to our Buy/Sell/Trade forum, where you could then sell your items.

Lastly, once you reach ten posts I'd PM Polish Guy. I can almost guarantee you he'd be interested in buying some if not all of your modulex bricks.

I have an idea.

Don't join our forum for the sole reason of selling.

Don't make your first post in the wrong forum trying to sell.

Do contribute to our site and you will then gain access to our Buy/Sell/Trade forum, where you could then sell your items.

Lastly, once you reach ten posts I'd PM Polish Guy. I can almost guarantee you he'd be interested in buying some if not all of your modulex bricks.

All good ideas...

...someone say Modulex. :grin:

Hi Polish Guy

I have 21,400 modulex parts. Bricks, tiles, and other pieces, all , sizes shapes and colours. I have advertised them on the bricklink site if you want to take a look at what I have, my shop is called modulex madness. I would prefer to sell the whole lot in bulk. let me know what you think

best idea !!!

sell to me :sweet:

need a lot of MODULEX for my project

have a look here:

http://www.steine-in-muenster.de

regards

from Germany

Christoph

Hi Christoph

I have sent you an email to let you know what I have to sell, 21,400 pieces in total. let me know what you think

I have thousands of pieces of Modulex bricks, different sizes, colours, designs, and I am looking to sell them, does anyone know where I can go to get the best price. I have them all catalogued and thought about listing and selling them as seperate lots, depending on what the buyer wants. Any ideas .......

Hi - if you are still looking to sell these, I might be interested. Edited by Robulex2012

I think BrickLink can handle modulex now. The best price is parting it out and selling in small quantities. It takes a lot more effort and time however.