13. Creepy Gargoyle

14. Hipster Photographer

15. Crocodile Hunter

16. 60s Flight Attendant

2. Impossible.

4 and 10: What's the difference?

2. Impossible.

4 and 10: What's the difference?

oops, I was very tired when I did this haha, even on my hand written list there's two lady robots lol *smacks head*

I thought nothing was impossible with Lego? ^_^

Don't worry, I didn't put Nun as some sort of religious agenda, can just picture how the minifigure would look so thought it was worth a guess :) I would also love a Buddhist Monk one, that would be too cute in LEGO.

my guesses are;

1. Lion Suit Guy

2. Catholic Nun

3. Basketballer

4. Female Robot/Femme-Bot/She-Bot

5. Marching Band Leader

6. Postman

7. Santa's Elf

8. Steam Train Driver

9. Magician's Assistant

10. Lady Clown

11. Angry Headmaster

12. Pirate Captain

13. Creepy Gargoyle

14. Hipster Photographer

15. Crocodile Hunter

16. 60s Flight Attendant

i think that would be cool. lion mane and ears head piece with printed nose and whiskers on the minifigs head.

I would like to add that I am sure that we will be getting some kind of "(insert animal name here)Suit Guy", or even hopefully our first "(insert animal name here)Suit Girl" Personally, While I am hoping for a Dolphin Mascot-type figure, I don't think that it will come out until Series 9, because I have noticed a pattern.

Series 3: Gorilla Suit Guy

Series 4: None

Series 5: Lizard Man

Series 6: None

Series 7: Bunny Suit Guy

The "Suits" seem to occur every other series, therefore, it will I am assuming that it will be in Series 9.

i think that would be cool. lion mane and ears head piece with printed nose and whiskers on the minifigs head.

I got the idea from Luna Lovegood from HP with her Gryffindor Lion-head-dress-thingy. Overall I really love that they've included a few animals, Even the Minotaur which I reckon can be put in a MOC paddock as Bison haha. Gorilla suit guy is great for Zoological MOCs but Lizard Suit Guy is more Dinosaur than Lizard but can still be a giant goanna or something haha. all you need to do is put the Small Clown's head with the Bunny Suit Guy and even he can be a proper Animal... and with the smaller actual Animals in the sets, one can have a complete Zoo, so it really just needed a Big Cat.

I wanna do another guessing list, or is that cheating? I just had a bit of fun making the first haha

I would like to add that I am sure that we will be getting some kind of "(insert animal name here)Suit Guy", or even hopefully our first "(insert animal name here)Suit Girl" Personally, While I am hoping for a Dolphin Mascot-type figure, I don't think that it will come out until Series 9, because I have noticed a pattern.

Series 3: Gorilla Suit Guy

Series 4: None

Series 5: Lizard Man

Series 6: None

Series 7: Bunny Suit Guy

The "Suits" seem to occur every other series, therefore, it will I am assuming that it will be in Series 9.

Yeah, I doubt we'll see another mascot in Series 8. It may not be a conscious decision by LEGO to do one every other series (i.e. I wouldn't bet that it's 100% certain there'll be one in Series 9), but I can imagine that they make sure not to do them in consecutive series.

Yeah, I doubt we'll see another mascot in Series 8. It may not be a conscious decision by LEGO to do one every other series (i.e. I wouldn't bet that it's 100% certain there'll be one in Series 9), but I can imagine that they make sure not to do them in consecutive series.

Instead of doing another list of series 8, I'm gonig to do a list of which Animal/Animal suit figs I predict AND hope we'll get... a mixture of wishes and guesses.

1. Pantomime Horse Guy

2. Shark Girl

3. Sheep-ish Dude

4. Snake Suit Girl (they have some moulds from Ninjago already)

5. Bear Suit Guy

6. Lion or Tiger Gal

7. Unicorn Suit Girl

8. Lobster Suit Guy (it would be funny and Lego have a wicked sense of humour)

9. Dog Suit Guy

10. Butterfly Suit Girl

11. Donkey Dude

12. Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Costume.

I put a couple of mythical creatures in there many of the CMF's have got partners, or trios/groups already (indian chief with indian hunter or skier, snowboarder, snowboarding guy) and at the moment, bar the elves (which can fit into LOTR with tan faces/hands) the Minotaur so far has no partner so a Unicorn and Dragon would be cute and fun.

Dragon could be easily done- modifying the Lizard Suit Guy's tail to include some small wings, and modify his head to be more curved and dragonesque.

The panto horse/unicorn can be an upstanding person in a suit or even with a 2x4 base with 4 legs - and no arms (has there ever been an armless minifigure torso?) - I can picture it quite clearly but would have to draw it up to describe it properly lol

Yeah, I wouldn't make a bet either, but I have a gut feeling about it at the same time.

Edited by TrumpetKing67

1 bobby ( english cop)

2 elf female

3 invisible man (trans clear mnfg with cape)

4 woman with some cats ( in italy call "gattara")

5 dark ( after punk and hippy)

6 creepy clown

7 roman empeeror

8 nightclub dancer

9 russian spy (kgb)

10 ship capitan (admiral)

11 boyscout

12 snow white (Grimm brothers)

13 american football player

14 undertaker(cemetery worker)

15 drummer

16 matador

1 bobby ( english cop)

2 elf female

6 creepy clown

7 roman empeeror

8 nightclub dancer

9 russian spy (kgb)

11 boyscout

15 drummer

16 matador

OOh, I would LOVE a creepy clown! Heck, I would love the series 1 clown first :s

As for Woman with Cats, here we call them Crazy Cat Ladies lol

6 creepy clown

8 nightclub dancer

9 russian spy (kgb)

6: Since when are clowns not creepy? :look:

8: Likely not.

9: No.

14: No.

6: Since when are clowns not creepy? :look:

8: Likely not.

9: No.

14: No.

I double that on 6.... But a likely not for the nightclub dancer instead of a graveyard worker? :laugh:

Edited by TrumpetKing67

I double that on 6.... But a likely not for the nightclub dancer instead of a graveyard worker? :laugh:

A nightclub dancer could perhaps be made appropriate, but a graveyard worker is out of the question because of the death aspect.

Edited by LEGOman273

A grave yard worker is possible. LEGO has a whole them based off death. Zombies, reanimated dead person. Vampire, dead. Frankensteins Monster, bunch of dead people parts sewn together. Mummy, a dead person. Ghosts, dead people. Not to mention the Zombie in series one. I don't think they would ever do a nightclub person.

I had tried to guess awaiting figures even before series 6 was revealed. Some of my thoughts have already become true: obvious figures like Knight with new sword, or Roman Legionary! Here are my new gueesings, both about ones that I consider to be possible and ones I just want to have!

Maybe nothing new, I haven't read the whole topic - but:

1. Pirate. Seriously, no Pirates in traditional products (even no POTC sets this year!) - and no one in Collectinle Minifigs Series so far! We need at last two pirate-themed figures and I guess we'll get one of them this year: new Pirate Captain or just Pirate Sailor.

2. Good knight, new one, since there are no Kingdoms sets except for Joust; maybe new helmet, or sword, or nothing new except ptintings.

3. A King! Without old chrome crown, but maybe with a new one, like Ocean King (maybe the same piece with other hair colour). But I personally want a new "imperial" crown, not the Castle battle version with neck protector! The best variant is something like Russian or British crown.

4. A skeleton, many possible solutions here!

5. Roman Centurion! Like the Legionary, but with plunage piece, maybe golden equipment and a cape.

6. Pig Suit Man, not my idea but I really want to get it!

7. Actor - maybe in Hamlet's outfit with a skull, or in another Animal suit, again many variatinos are possible!

8. Satue - abstract one.

9. Evil Dark Lord - where is Sauron for new LOTR theme? :grin: Really, not him, but maybe some collective image of the villain?

10. Arabian\Eastern dancer, nothing to say here.

11. A judge! With a wig and a gavel in his hand!

12. A burglar, something like a simply city figure.

13. New Greek\Roman God , again "renamed" by LEGO. There was Neptune\Poseidon (as Ocean King), maybe we'll got Zeus or Artemis (sort of)

14. New space figure, maybe realistic astronaut at last?

15. New sports figure, we'll certainly get this.

16. Any Russian figure, maybe a Boyar or a Cossack, or any musician with traditional instrument. Seriosly, there were many "national" figures in previous series! Hope we'll get a Russian in CMF. :wink:

Since yesterday we saw the first minifigure picture, I declare that votes are closed for this game. I won't count any guess from now on in the final count.

Thank you every one for have plaied this game, it was a success and moderators even indexed that.

THANKS THANKS SO MUCH!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!! :wub:

Edited by Itaria No Shintaku

I started writing my list a while ago, starting with 'pirate'. Of course, the first one we see is a pirate, so I can't really get points for it. Here are my guesses for the other 15:

Fencer using the épée from the musketeer. White suit, mask.

English Gentleman with black bowler hat and cane.

Sport fan with baseball cap, giant pointing finger glove.

Bluecoat Soldier

Space Adventurer like the series one astronaut, but with swooshy handsome hair and maybe dramatic pointy shoulderpads.

Sheriff

Rice paddy farmer with conical hat, farming tool.

Paintball player with paintball gun (including 1x1 round brick for paint cartridge that can be swapped with one of a different colour), torso with paint splatter.

Plagiarist featuring Playmobil collectible figure designer.

Bowler with round bowling ball piece, hollow on bottom so minifig can hold it. Three bowling pins.

Astronomer with telescope.

1980s detective with Hawaiian shirt, gun, keys to Ferrari.

Student featuring rings under eyes, textbook and Ramen noodles.

Spanish explorer with neck ruff, telescope.

Greek philosopher with I don't know an abacus or something.

Edited by David Thomsen

Plagiarist featuring Playmobil collectible figure designer.

:laugh:

11 boyscout

I think that is my favorite suggestion ever. A non combat army builder fig. Put together enough to make a full scout troop :sweet:

The only one I got right was Pirate Captain, yay, I suck!

But but but, I did guess Santa's Elf but we're getting a proper Santa so that should be awesome

I look forward to seeing how the Fairy is executed, and if the Robot and Skier are both female.

A nightclub dancer could perhaps be made appropriate, but a graveyard worker is out of the question because of the death aspect.

Yeah, you're probably right. Since, when did Lego ever do anything related to graveyard and death.

Oh, that's right.

9465-1.jpg

:grin: Just teasing you.

Since yesterday we saw the first minifigure picture,...

Wait, what pictures?

Edited by sharky

He's probably talking about the pirate picture from the calendar. Believe me, if there were pics, it'd be on the front page news.

1 bobby ( english cop)

2 elf female

6 creepy clown

7 roman empeeror

8 nightclub dancer

9 russian spy (kgb)

11 boyscout

15 drummer

16 matador

I think a British cop would be great!!

Elf Female sure

Invisible man would be nice. Better yet, They could have a trans clear head with bandage printing like as if he is being unwrapped!!!

I wish they made a fat minifig torso.