Sign in to follow this  
JackJonespaw

Chibi Boba Fett

THAT is one cool fig. The helmet is spot on. Great job! I think you really caught the best bounty hunters likeness. :thumbup:

Very Nice! I like the colors you used. The only thing I would suggest is to give the face some depth by making the nose and mouth area protrude out slightly. Great work though!

HAHAHAAA! Dude, this is awesome! :laugh: I'm glad I could inspire you. I love the foot design and the SNOT work in the chest area, in particular. :classic: It just so happens that my first Chibi SW fig was Boba Fett, too:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/182787

Haha, wow! :tongue:

Edited by JackJonespaw

Nice job! It's almost better than Mood's! :laugh: As he said, great SNOT work! :thumbup:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

6698086437_bc81a952d3.jpg

That's a really great pose for him as well as it been a really great build JackJonespaw :thumbup:. I love the gun :grin:.

AWESOME work there ' JackJonespaw ' you caught Boba at his best ! :grin:

One day the moderators will come up with a contest to build Chibi Star Wars characters......just a thought ! :wink:

Brick On ' JackJonespaw '! :grin:

Awsome job, I can see your skills are improving. I love the head adn the snoit work on the body. IMO its a little better than Moods Boba, the head just looks more accurite. Moods version had better hands and the leg connections are way better. Your version looks a little bulky around the ankles/knees or what ever that part of the fig is. Great job, and keep up the work. :thumbup:

I really like these CHIBI's and the way you build them. Keep up the good work!

There are some great details on this thing. I too, love the feet design.

Awesome rendition of everybodys farvourite bounty hunter! Makes me want to make my own ;) I vote you make a Stormtrooper next! :D

Awesome rendition of everybodys farvourite bounty hunter! Makes me want to make my own ;) I vote you make a Stormtrooper next! :D

Hm. I doubt I will, as I don't like to use white pieces much. But who knows? :wink: