2. Great Hall (Dining Hall) - Open Slot

6. Infirmary - Open Slot

8. Ravenclaw Common Room - Open Slot

20. Hufflepuff Common Room - Open Slot

21. Chamber of the Winged Keys - Open Slot

28. 6th Floor Bathroom - Open Slot

33. Devil’s Snare - Open Slot

37. Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff Hideout (Medium) - Open Slot

Come on, we can fill up these spots! In case you didn't know, 28. 6th Floor Bathroom is in the 6th movie with the "Sectumsempra!" spell.

I'll look into #28. If no one claims it by tomorrow, I'll try to give it a shot.

Does anyone have any tips as far as taking pictures of and posting my MOC. This is the first time I have done anything like this and im very happy with the way it turned out but every picture I take does not give it the credit I feel it deserves. Not saying that it is awesome or anything,just by seeing the ones that are submitted already I know im probably behind and have alot of learning to do,but the pictures are just dark and make it look bad.any tips would be greatly appreciated.its funny also,after looking on the internet I ve found thay the charms class has two different depictions in the movie so hopefully I chose the right one.

Does anyone have any tips as far as taking pictures of and posting my MOC. This is the first time I have done anything like this and I'm very happy with the way it turned out but every picture I take does not give it the credit I feel it deserves. Not saying that it is awesome or anything,just by seeing the ones that are submitted already I know I'm probably behind and have a lot of learning to do,but the pictures are just dark and make it look bad.any tips would be greatly appreciated.its funny also,after looking on the internet I've found that the charms class has two different depictions in the movie so hopefully I chose the right one.

Well, just try to take a picture of the entire MOC. It shouldn't be that hard.

Well, just try to take a picture of the entire MOC. It shouldn't be that hard.

Ah sorry for being a pest, but i have the pictures uploaded to my flickr account. For some reason they are huge files compared considering i only have 100k of space on here( each file is around 700kb) Does anyone know how to shrink the files or a solution to get them posted? i apologize for being illiterate.

Ah sorry for being a pest, but i have the pictures uploaded to my flickr account. For some reason they are huge files compared considering i only have 100k of space on here( each file is around 700kb) Does anyone know how to shrink the files or a solution to get them posted? i apologize for being illiterate.

Just use the Flickr BBCode and that should work like a charm.

When you're viewing a photo on Flickr, above it is a box called "Share". Click it and find "Grab the HTML/BBCode". Make sure the BBCode is selected and find a size that is 800x600 or smaller. Then copy/paste the coding in the box directly into your post here.

Edit: I see Jack was posting at the same time. Mine's a little more in depth if you don't know what you're doing. :wink:

Edited by CorneliusMurdock

WEll this was my first community build. And honestly the first time i have ever tried to make my own thing without following the directions that came with the set. So any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated as i am not very in tune with the different tricks or techniques to design your own lego sets. I have quite a few pics as i couldnt get a very good picture with the camera i have.

6733153719_4988ed2306.jpg

charm14 by jhc2nmfn, on Flickr

6733147715_e191d1e50e.jpg

charm7 by jhc2nmfn, on Flickr

6733147655_ac5247ab14.jpg

charm12 by jhc2nmfn, on Flickr

Edited by jhc2nmfn

WEll this was my first community build. And honestly the first time i have ever tried to make my own thing without following the directions that came with the set. So an constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated as i am not very in tune with the different tricks or techniques to design your own lego sets. I have quite a few pics as i couldnt get a very good picture with the camera i have. </a>

When you click on share, there are two choices: BBCode and HTML. This is HTML. Like the bubble marked "BBCode". And please only choose which picture you think is your best, not all fifteen.

Edited by Siegfried
Shortened quote.

Um, gentlemen, since noone actually took the open slots..... :blush: Could I possibly take another one, as I stated previously? I'd really love to take Ravenclaw Common Room, if it's possible. :sweet:

(Since I'm in a kind of HP mood now! :tongue: )

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Um, gentlemen, since noone actually took the open slots..... :blush: Could I possibly take another one, as I stated previously? I'd really love to take Ravenclaw Common Room, if it's possible. :sweet:

(Since I'm in a kind of HP mood now! :tongue: )

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Yep. You're in.

Look like I'll take the 6th floor bathroom!

Does it have to be the scene were Harry is dueling Malfoy, or just a normal bathroom?

EDIT: And, due to a lack of good reference pictures, it may not be screen-accurate.

Edited by Parrothead Rasmus

Look like I'll take the 6th floor bathroom!

Does it have to be the scene were Harry is dueling Malfoy, or just a normal bathroom?

EDIT: And, due to a lack of good reference pictures, it may not be screen-accurate.

Well, in my opinion, it would be quite boring to have just an empty bathroom. I would do it with Harry dueling Malfoy.

And you're added.

Edited by JackJonespaw

My Potions room is going well (almost done, pics are the real problem), so I'll take #33 (Devil's Snare) for a second one, if that's fine. :classic:

My Potions room is going well (almost done, pics are the real problem), so I'll take #33 (Devil's Snare) for a second one, if that's fine. :classic:

Would you mind waiting until after you have submitted your first one?