JackJonespaw

The Hogwarts Community Build

Sorry for being harsh before. Yes, that's excellent. :classic: I'd love to see a second half but if you don't have the bricks to finish it, this'll be good as well. And yes even as a WIP it can be it's own topic if you want feedback.

I already have several rooms build that I have been displaying with my Lego club for years. Where do I send the photos to?-Jeanne

I already have several rooms build that I have been displaying with my Lego club for years. Where do I send the photos to?-Jeanne

You have to sign up. Pick an open spot and build something from it.

Oh yes, before I forget, here's the thread for Lupin's Office.

Added.

You have to sign up. Pick an open spot and build something from it.

What's left? Does the dragon scene or the graveyard scene from Goblet of Fire count :D

What's left? Does the dragon scene or the graveyard scene from Goblet of Fire count :D

Check the first post. The Community Build is to build Hogwarts.

Aaahh, I've completely forgotten that I signed up for this! *oh*

I'll try to whip up something in a week, but please forgive me if I don't make it in time. Too many damn projects. :tongue:

The second half of the wall of the Quidditch pitch is finished! :thumbup: Now I'm just waiting for a bricklink order so that I can finish the rest of the stands and towers as well. Hopefully it will get here in time.

Acio bricklink order! :sing:

Can I build this in 32x32? It's Ok if I can't, just it would be quicker like that.

Edited by Alopex

Can I build this in 36x36? It's Ok if I can't, just it would be quicker like that.

Well, as it is not much of a strech, sure.

All right, there are still 16 rooms not posted yet, and one still open!!!! (37. Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff Hideout (Medium)) Those that still have yet to post their creations on this page are as follows: (If you've already posted on this page, and I've forgotten, just remind me.)

hoiharry

darkdragon

TheKingOfBuilding

Sandy

Rolli

jhc2nmfn

Ruslik

Izzy

Matn

Lance

Geertos13

just2good

K-nut

JackJonespaw

Oky

Javert

Alopex

Try to get these in in two days! For everyone that's already posted one, great job. I hope to see all of these finished by April 1st.

All right, there are still 16 rooms not posted yet, and one still open!!!! (37. Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff Hideout (Medium)) Those that still have yet to post their creations on this page are as follows: (If you've already posted on this page, and I've forgotten, just remind me.)

Izzy

Consider yourself reminded.

I still can't upload my creation of the entrance hall :cry_sad:

If you can post what your problem is, maybe someone can help. Are you trying to upload it directly to EB? Try using Flickr or Brickshelf. Both are easy to use and free.

Mine is done, I just haven't had the time to take the pics of it yet. I'll have it up later today or tomorrow. :classic:

I'm so very sorry, but I just hadn't had the time to make something decent! I started with something, but I totally forgot about it. I had something very nice in mind for Dumbledore's Office, but life has been pretty busy lately. If someone is able to whip something up in time, go ahead. In any way, I'll try to complete it but I'm afraid I won't meet the deadline. :sceptic:

The Great Hall

It's empty because of being late at night and all the students are sleeping. I'm sure there will be activity tomorrow. :wink:

6888263166_12850b3fd4_c.jpg

The Great Hall

It's empty because of being late at night and all the students are sleeping. I'm sure there will be activity tomorrow. :wink:

6888263166_12850b3fd4_c.jpg

Very nice! Added.

Mine is almost finished. Pics will be up tomorrow or the day after.