Hersbrucker

Werewolves Embassy in Kalaphlin region

The Werewolves Embassy in Kalaphlin region of Historica.

It is more a trading Post

13265619431_DISPLAY.jpg

13265619722_DISPLAY.jpg

13265620153_DISPLAY.jpg

13265620484_DISPLAY.jpg

13265621025_DISPLAY.jpg

13265621386_DISPLAY.jpg

13265622007_DISPLAY.jpg

13265622348_DISPLAY.jpg

Edited by Hersbrucker

Fantastic!

Great to see the trade between our great peoples.

My only thought is maybe put a railing on the docks? Can warewolves swim? :laugh:

Great entry, you have captured the Kaliphiln look and feel very well. I really like the whole werewolf tribe idea you have, nice to see another race inhabiting these lands. I like the two different shades of buildings and style, it adds an interesting contrast to the moc.

Great work :thumbup:

Absolutely stunning work Hersbrucker! :thumbup: I love it.

So many great details - the "mosaic" floor, the rock work, the contrast in the architecture, all fantastic! My only slight concern is the water is a bit bland, but that's very minor.

(As an aside - this is the way I wanted to do my embassy originally - where the Kaliphlin building is in the Kaliphlin style and surrounding buildings are in the local style - but I have also seen some entries with the embassy in the local style too)

Absolutely stunning work Hersbrucker! :thumbup: I love it.

So many great details - the "mosaic" floor, the rock work, the contrast in the architecture, all fantastic! My only slight concern is the water is a bit bland, but that's very minor.

I understand what you mean, I had to do more with the water.

But all my blue parts are already in use here :hmpf_bad:

p1070621a.jpg

And I have to destroy my Embassy the next time, because I need the parts :blush:

I understand what you mean, I had to do more with the water.

But all my blue parts are already in use here :hmpf_bad:

[pic]

And I have to destroy my Embassy the next time, because I need the parts :blush:

The MOC is fantastic, and now that I see it with the ship it makes more sense.

I also wanted to say that the Werewolves faction you are creating is brilliant - I look forward to following their progress!

I like how you've created a distinct theme for your werewolfs. Nice entry! I'm also enjoying the ever expanding mosaic of werewolf MOCs, it a good insight into life in Nocturnus!

I really like this MOC. It is reminiscent of the old Imperial Fortress Pirate set. I really like all the little details you've added in along the two buildings. I too like the werewolf faction and how much you've done with it. Great MOC!

Your werewolves are really coming along. It's been great watching the layout progress and the embassy looks fab, the kaliphlin building is really good too.

Great job on this one! Love the styles that are mixed and the busy atmosphere in the MOC!!!

I love the ground on this MOC. The whole port is very good. Although it somehow doesn’t look deep enough for a ship to actually get in there, but maybe that’s just my view. The wooden building is really good and I really like all the little added ornaments on both buildings. I don’t think I’ve ever seen the brick skill with the orc swords under it used as a symbol before, but looks really good too.