23 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this set?

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Second review to day of the second planet set 9675 Sebulba's Podracer & Tatooine.

The box again looks great but still has those design flaws I talked about in the Naboo planet review.

img_4963.jpg

img_4966.jpg

img_4967.jpg

A extra bag with the minifig this time. Many more parts in this set even if they are smaller.

img_4968.jpg

The planet part is again the same print on both parts.

img_4972.jpg

Instrucions page.

img_4974.jpg

The sebulba fig is the same from last summers podracer set so this is a nice cheap way to get him.

img_4976.jpg

The printed plaque for this set.

img_4978.jpg

The build is very good for a mini set and has a good parts selection.

img_4983.jpg

The finshed Podracer is very good!

img_4984.jpg

img_4985.jpg

img_4989.jpg

img_4990.jpg

The stand is simple but looks nice.

img_4991.jpg

The finished set looks impressive on display! Well for a mini. :laugh:

img_4992.jpg

Tatooine looks better than Naboo and the print lines up perfectly!

img_4993.jpg

img_4994.jpg

Not alot left over. The hanging part is included here.

img_4995.jpg

The full set.

img_4996.jpg

A good set in the planet series again. The mini Podracer is very well built and the fig is a good chance to get a rare fig cheap. The planet looks perfect with none of the printing issues I had with Naboo!

Thanks again for the review, the pod racer surprisingly looks quite good at this scale, already have Sebulba from last years pod-racer set so highly unlikely would get this

I wish I would have waited to buy Sebulba. The orange cheese slopes would have been a nice addition to my collection.

This set is a no brainer, with a $10 sebulba and the mini and the planet mold, it's great.

I wasn't too excited about these 3 sets, but the planet molds make them worth it to me.

Great review again, it's nice that you did all 3 at once so we weren't left wonder on any of them.

My least favorite out of them, but the planet is my second favorite. Honestly I have no interest in the podracer, but it's a nice way to get that minifugre for cheap, albeit I'm not a fan of sebulba's design

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

I guess I am rather interested in this one with all of the orange parts. :wub: I can never get enough of them! :laugh: Maybe I will end up with two of these....

I've bought this set today, and I thought I'll be the first to review it.

Well, obviously not. I'm still going to make a review, though.

This is my favorite among all the planet sets, although I'm planning to

get TIE Interceptor with DS, too.

Thank you for a review.

Ah, Sebulba....I'll get this one at any price...within reason of course. :blush:

Thanks for the review ' mutley777 ', I do like the pod-racer...appears to have much more building than the Naboo Starfighter ? :wink:

Review On ! :classic:

This set is a no brainer, with a $10 sebulba and the mini and the planet mold, it's great.

I wasn't too excited about these 3 sets, but the planet molds make them worth it to me.

Great review again, it's nice that you did all 3 at once so we weren't left wonder on any of them.

I feel exactly the same way.

As soon as I found out about the planet sets I didn't bother buying Sebulba. I sincerely hope that this is a long term project for Lego so that I may add the planet collection to my minifigure collection. :grin:

Thank you for the review!

I had the original mini podracer and I am very impressed on how much it improved!

This is, I think, the best set vehicle-wise :classic:

Nice review!

I would have preferred a Mini Landspeeder with the new Tatooine Luke minifig, but the pod is well done.

My least favorite out of them, but the planet is my second favorite. Honestly I have no interest in the podracer, but it's a nice way to get that minifugre for cheap, albeit I'm not a fan of sebulba's design

I agree with VBBN :classic:

Nice review! :thumbup:

I find this set overpriced when you compare it to others currently available. £9.99? For a Mini, a Planet and a fig? No way.

I have to say I was originally going to pass on these sets, but after seeing them in your reviews I’m kind of liking the display stands and the accompanying plants. Now I just have to figure out where to display them?