Ecclesiastes

Kraken Attack

[pid][/pid]199B

(Forbidden-Cove seed-part-challenge. For who doesn't know: You get an element, that you have to use. In this case the helmet!)

Kraken Attack

Krakens mostly like to attack ships, but unfortunately for these guys, this day the kraken desided something else…

6684605761_7fe59c828b_z.jpg

6684610623_5b2a3cf618_z.jpg

6684615823_be762035b6_z.jpg

6684623957_a26bd753b7_z.jpg

I like it, it looks really hillarious. Although the Kraken sorta looks like an exploding hemet depot to me :pir_laugh2: Still, it's a really great idea!!

Nicely done, I'm also competing in the challenge but I didn't have an idea yet with the helmet :pir_wacko:

using them the way you did never occured to me :pir-laugh:

Very clever MOC, to say the least.

I am curious though, where are these "challenges" posted? I'd be interested in participated in thought if not in deed.

Thanks all, for the kind words!

Nicely done, I'm also competing in the challenge but I didn't have an idea yet with the helmet :pir_wacko:

using them the way you did never occured to me :pir-laugh:

That's what I like about those challenges. You're forced to be more creative than with regular contests.

Very clever MOC, to say the least.

I am curious though, where are these "challenges" posted? I'd be interested in participated in thought if not in deed.

See here: forbiddencove But unfortunately you can't join this contest any more.

Love it. look for this to be blogged soon.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Looking forward to it! :pir-sweet:

Edited by Ecclesiastes

Don't show this to the Drow, as they can find it very interesting that all your helms are suddenly gone :p

haha even the cannon is helm-made ! :pir-tongue:

Great job! It's amazing how you made those helms stick together!

It took me a second to see it, but the spiked appearance of the head becomes very recognizable with a front view. Very nice use of those helmets.

While I do like the helmets for the head, I'm not so sold on using them as the arms. The idea was very cool, it's just that I think the arms could've been pulled off better using a different method. With the spiked appearance of the head peeking out of the water, I feel like the head should have an armored look (as it does in this MOC), but the arms should appear more... organic and less similar to the head. That way I think it would be more recognizable as a cephalopod-type creature. :classic:

Are you saying the he should have used a different piece for the arms? The whole purpose of the MOC was to use a single piece as much as possible.

Very nice :D A brilliant use of the helmets, love the cannon, looks really good :D