Hinckley

Red Moon 2 Confirmation & Discussion

Alright! Red Moon's rising! :devil: And I'm not busy anymore so I'll post more than twice per day!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Ingrid Peck here, ready to carry on! Now, where's that husband of mine...

:grin:

But, it hasn't been a year yet. D:

Diesel is ready to fondle some statues solve this mystery!

Cool! :thumbup: Thanks everybody. I'll get this started back up in the next couple of days.

"In Bob's games, there are murders and stuff. Things actually happen." Someone complains.

:laugh:

Cool! :thumbup: Thanks everybody. I'll get this started back up in the next couple of days.

Ooops.... I missed this bump. :blush:

006.jpg

Ummm... err, so the answer was 1916? I discounted that one as I thought those parts looked like dark grey... am I wrong, am I irrelevant or am I just a poor loser?

The light did play some tricks. I should've mentioned that they were all old light gray. Hey, if the others who haven't figured out how to win the challenges read this, maybe they'll figure it out now! :sweet: So, you may have lost the challenge, but at least you helped everyone else learn how to win! :thumbup:

So, you may have lost the challenge, but at least you helped everyone else learn how to win! :thumbup:

Dream on! :laugh:

I have to be honest. I completely forgot that Red Moon 2 was back up, and so I didn't play.

I'll be sure to post the next chapter!

The light did play some tricks. I should've mentioned that they were all old light gray.

Did you manipulate the photo? (brightness/contrast, etc.) .

Did you manipulate the photo? (brightness/contrast, etc.) .

Yes. I brighten pretty much all of my photos, since the light is so weak.

Yes. I brighten pretty much all of my photos, since the light is so weak.

....and that's why I don't edit any of mine. So you don't have a good set-up anymore? I've got good lights now but nowhere good to put them! :laugh:

I need to work on my setup.

Sorry about the delay on the game, folks. I'm waiting for a response from someone. If I don't hear from them by this evening, I'll post the new chapter regardless. :thumbup:

I will be traveling for the next two days, and after that will be sort of spotty for two weeks... but should still be able to check in about once a day, if not more. Just a heads up!

I'd feel more guilty, except when I signed up, I didn't know we'd still be going in April. :tongue:

I will be traveling for the next two days, and after that will be sort of spotty for two weeks... but should still be able to check in about once a day, if not more. Just a heads up!

I'd feel more guilty, except when I signed up, I didn't know we'd still be going in April. :tongue:

No worries! There's only one more chapter after this. :thumbup:

Sorry about my slowness, yesterday was that part of a cold where you feel like a zombie. I feel much better today (which forcasts fine for work :sceptic: I love losing Saturday to the ills!) So I'll be online and playing fine!

The final chapter will be up tonight. :thumbup:

The final chapter will be up tonight. :thumbup:

Finally, we'll make our way out of Willoughby! :wacko:

:laugh: