Hinckley

Red Moon 2 Confirmation & Discussion

title.jpg

intro_01.jpg

The Lunar Eclipse Tour of the Phasma Diabolus Temple had gone terribly wrong. It began as an exciting adventure for a group of 22 people. Everyone had a reason for coming to see the famous temple and there was a great significance in the Lunar Eclipse that was occurring.

intro_02.jpg

An unsettling earthquake was the beginning of the unsettling events. Shortly after seeing robed figures in the shadows, a vicious murder occurred.

intro_03.jpg

As the night continued, 8 members of the tour group were murdered. After a harrowing incident in the Ceremony chamber, the remaining 14 tourists find themselves trapped in the area of the temple know as "The Baths." Their very souls are in grave danger as this is their last chance for salvation...

Cast of characters:

sylvia.jpg

Sylvia Berent played by Zepher

chris.jpg

Chris Owen played by Tamamono

siegourney.jpg

Siegourney played by Siegfried

richard.jpg

Richard Sexton played by Mrlegoninja

donna.jpg

Donna Falcon played by Dannylonglegs

william.jpg

William Falcon played by WhiteFang

diesel.jpg

Diesel Nolan played by Dragonator

penny.jpg

Penny Maltese played by Peppermint_M

sheldon.jpg

Sheldon Wills played by Shadows

samantha.jpg

Samantha Cole played by Rufus

tony.jpg

Tony Peck played by Bob_

ingrid.jpg

Ingrid Peck played by iamded

fred.jpg

Fred Thomas played by CorneliusMurdock

diana.jpg

Diana Mantino played by Fugazi

Reserves

MaskedBuilder

KielDaMan

Scouty

The Legonater

*Thanks so much to VolcanicPanik, CallMePieOrDie, Swils, JediAnakin, Scorpiox, K-Nut, Darth Nihilius, The Legonater and Flipz for showing interest in the game. I wish there was more room. Please sign up again for future games! :thumbup:*

Rules for Game play

1. No anagrams.
  2. Each chapter you will be faced with a LEGO building challenge. The first part will be a group effort to find a certain amount of LEGO pieces. The second part will be an individual effort to figure out what model the pieces create.
  3. The winner of the individual effort will be judged by how much time is taken to solve the puzzle. When you begin to solve the puzzle post "Puzzle start" in the thread. When you solve it, post "puzzle solved" and PM me a picture of the finished product.
  4. The winner of the challenge will select three people.
  5. The three people selected will nominate two people to receive clues about the identity of who killed the other members of the tour group (the deaths from Red Moon 1).
  6. You must search for clues. This means that an action must be specified. For example, you wish to search a room for hidden objects. The following is an example of how not to go about this:
    "I wish to look for suspicious or hidden objects in this room".
    Instead, you must be able to specify what you want to do. For example:
    "I would like to open the drawers of the cabinet."
    It is not required for you to specify exactly what you are doing and what you are looking for, but a generalised statement will not find you anything. Act like a detective and you will be fine.
  7. Dynamic Actions: Actions you wish to carry out without all of the other players' knowledge can be PMed to the game host, Hinckley. You may or may not be allowed to do what you request.
  8. Host response time: Please be patient. You may bring the story to a point where you need the host to further game play. I will be on top of this game as much as possible. Please be patient with me between chapters as well.
  9. Stagnant game: If you find yourself stuck in the group challenge portion, it is because you need to find a clue or you've missed something. Don’t argue with the game host. You’ll be there until everything that needs to be discovered has been discovered.
  10. Each game day will last 72 hours with three portions, each lasting 24 hours. The team challenge will last 24 hours. The individual portion will last 24 hours. And the nomination process will last 24 hours. If the group fails to find all of the pieces in the first 24 hours, then the chapter will end with no further clues given.
  11. You cannot edit your posts.
  12. Failure to follow these rules will result in a warning. A second failure will result in the humorous death of your character.

Players, please post your avatar and character name in your signature for the duration of the game so that other players can easily identify you. Thanks.

Oh, hey I'm the first reserve here! :laugh: I guess this thread got buried under all the Heroica and Curse of IMHOTEP threads.

This looks great already, Hinck! I look forward to watching it unfold. :thumbup:

Ingrid Peck here, ready to carry on! Now, where's that husband of mine...

I'm here as always ready... but I really need to have some tea first. I'll start up a fire... oh I'm Siegourney, and I'll be back soon.

*Thanks so much to VolcanicPanik, CallMePieOrDie, Swils, JediAnakin, Scorpiox, K-Nut, Darth Nihilius, The Legonater and Flipz for showing interest in the game. I wish there was more room. Please sign up again for future games! pirate_thumbup.gif*

Thanks, Hinckley!

Sheldon Wills checking in. Of course I'm here, where else could I be, we haven't figured out how to escape this place and I feel like I'm so much older than when we arrived. :wacko:

I miss my wife. :cry_sad: I better be getting my money back for this tour, now I have a funeral to pay for...

Diesel here, glad to see some of us are still in one piece. I'm the awesome biker dude. Yeah. Rock on.

Of course I'm here, where else could I be, we haven't figured out how to escape this place and I feel like I'm so much older than when we arrived. :wacko:

I seem to have developed a taste in grunge... :look:

William Falcon is back and I missed my wife and daughter. :cry_happy:

Where the hell is that idiotic son in law of mine? :look:

Ah, there he is.

Ingrid Peck here, ready to carry on! Now, where's that husband of mine...

Here and ready to go!

Donna Falcon here! Wish I wasn't! I wanna go home! Thank goodness my Husband is still ok. I don't know what I'd do without him.

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Ah, there he is.

Look, a demon man! AAAHHH!

Oh, it's just you. Well, understandable that I would be confused.

Why do we all look different? Have we been here for that long?

Diana Mantino present. And determined to avenge the death of my poor boy. Quentin, I was so proud of you! I should never have brough you here, this trip is the worst idea I've ever had. :cry_sad:

Here and ready to go!

Tony? You sound different... :tongue:

Donna Falcon here! Wish I wasn't! I wanna go home! Thank goodness my Husband is still ok. I don't know what I'd do without him.

Awww, my wife! :wub:

Look, a demon man! AAAHHH!

Oh, it's just you. Well, understandable that I would be confused.

Yea, I am excited to have you around. But still, you got to believe in me.

I lost the bag of original characters. :hmpf_bad: I need to locate that as there were some rare parts used. I saw it every day until I posted the sign-up thread. Now, it's completely gone. I've looked everywhere. Anyway, Chapter One should be posted some time today. Thanks for confirming.