reload

MOC - Apollo 11 - Saturn V Rocket.

Hi Everyone,

Here's my Brickvention 2012 model.

120,000 Bricks.

5.7m tall

About 250 hours to design and construct.

there is some steelwork inside due to its height and public display needs.

The tallest thing I have ever built, and I dare say it I'm never going that high again. :)

there are some great behind the scenes pics which ill share with after Brickvention.

Questions more than welcome, plenty more high-res pictures on my flickr stream

Cheers

Ryan

6681417451_ea8d24aa12.jpg

6681411495_1586d6b4f4.jpg

6681415199_55888da47c.jpg

6681420421_0c332d67cd.jpg

Truly amazing work Ryan - love it! :thumbup: Going to be great to see it in the brick at BV! (Woo! I'm getting excited! :grin: )

Holy sh!it were the first things to come out of my mouth when I saw this. This is crazy huge. That's a serious structure there and is really spot on. I like the booster area down at the bottom. Great looking rocket.

Hey mate read an article this morning on The Age regarding this, truly epic can only describe the scale and work put into it, can't wait to see it at brickvention, well done sir :thumbup:

Totally AWESOME 'Reload', fantastic designing and detailing in this rocketing creation.....you have out done your self again....trust an Aussie right ? :grin::laugh:

How do you transport such a monster.....'Er, Billund....we have a problem !' :laugh:

Brick On 'Reload'....I wonder what's next eh ? :wink:

Awe-inspiring :) and incredibly huge. I'm with the others on this, it's very impressive.

How about adding a link to your Flickr in the first post? I'm sure you'll get a bunch of extra visitors...

Wow, this is simply amazing. I had to share it on Facebook because this is the kind of MOC even non-AFOLs can enjoy. The sheer size of this is beyond impressive. Truly excellent work.

Here's the link:

Thanks, but I don't have any problems finding the Flickr page. I was just suggesting that he add the link to his first post, to make it easier for people who aren't as super quick as you and I :)

Very massive indeed, And the details look excellent

I'm interested in seeing the behind-the-scenes stuff

Looking forward to seeing it at Brickvention this year. I have enjoyed the build and humour in the last couple of large MOC's you have created, the airbus in 2010 and the Love Boat last year.

Another great build there Ryan :sweet:! So from the Air(bus), to the Sea and to the Sky - way to go :thumbup:! Love the build & detail - I´d really like to see it IRL, are you landing in Chicago this year :cry_happy:?