Brickdoctor

Realm of the Mad God

:cry_sad: And he just finished maxing that one, too.I hate that phase of the Cemetary boss, it gets me every time. You get paralyzed and can't escape from the OP zombies, and get killed. That's taken about 4 or 5 chars from me, but I continue to do Cemeteries nonetheless, hoping for some good equiptment or a Resurrected Warrior's Armor.

I was there two times with just one other player, and we couldn't finish this level, which really sucked. Has BD rage quit again? He was silent so far :cry_sad:

:cry_sad: And he just finished maxing that one, too.I hate that phase of the Cemetary boss, it gets me every time. You get paralyzed and can't escape from the OP zombies, and get killed. That's taken about 4 or 5 chars from me, but I continue to do Cemeteries nonetheless, hoping for some good equiptment or a Resurrected Warrior's Armor.

I'm really not sure why I kept trying to do it... I knew she was going down soon and wanted the Vit/Spd/Wis, but still...

I was there two times with just one other player, and we couldn't finish this level, which really sucked. Has BD rage quit again? He was silent so far :cry_sad:

I'm over the ragequit (and I still have my Necro left, although I obviously lack a couple Life necessary for a CWand for another Priest), but both because I've been dying so much and because I'm busy in real life right now, I'm taking about a month's break. I'll be back after that, and maybe open that Abyss key and a couple Draconis consolation keys. :classic:

I'm really not sure why I kept trying to do it... I knew she was going down soon and wanted the Vit/Spd/Wis, but still...

Yeah. One knows it's not worth the risk, but somehow, one gets carried away. I know the feeling, happened to me one or two times as well. Now, I start nexussing early enough no matter what, and I hope that I won't get carried away ever again.

Got my first white bag from a Snake Pit today, with my Level 14 Wizzie. It was only an Inc, but I'm going to try and take this as a sign that my bad luck is improving. :classic:

CG! I got one white bag so far as well, but from Asp...whatever...the demon from the Abyss.

Got my first white bag from a Snake Pit today, with my Level 14 Wizzie. It was only an Inc, but I'm going to try and take this as a sign that my bad luck is improving. :classic:

Congrats. But your good luck will disappear if you hit 20 and start to max. :tongue:

I'm serious:

Just one Level 16 Necro and one Level 20 NPE Wizzy: 5 White Bags! (EP, Inc, Plane, Plane + EP, DBow)

All maxed chars ever (sixteen, I think? I've lost count): 10 White Bags. (CSword, CSWord, DBlade, Scammy, Scammy, Golden Skull, Golden Femur, Inc, Golden Femur, Golden Femur)

Ok. I just got my second white bag in the game and I got it with the same character :classic: Unfortunately, it was just an emmy from the first boss of the Cemetary :cry_sad:

I don't think it would have a huge effect as far as pay to win is concerned, but I'll have to see the final stats first.

It's been said many times on the WildShadow forums (by other players, but this applies to me): I've spent real money on this game for more char slots which I do sometimes use to store stuff,, and if I continue playing I'll probably eventually end up paying a good amount of money for eleven more char slots and another vault or two. (my definition of beating the game being to have one of each class 8/8 with tops/top UTs) There are plenty of paying players like myself who use mules, and if Kabam prevents me from accessing my mules (a loss of what a quick glance would suggest to be over 50 Life's worth of pots and equips) then I'm not going to have much motivation to keep playing the game and eventually buying more stuff with real money. :sceptic:

:sadnew:

I would check on mine, but I'm getting infinite loading into the main menu right now. MuleDump seems to be unable to access them, though.

-50 Life for me. :sceptic: How about you guys?

Mine are all fine, but just in case most of my items are on some 1 star Wizzys. Even if they do get banned, I'm poor at the moment so I'll only lose about 2 life worth of items.

Edited by Costy

Oh, is it only mules from after then? *sigh of relief* Mine should be fine, then. If I can ever get the game to load to check. :look:

Oh, is it only mules from after then? *sigh of relief* Mine should be fine, then. If I can ever get the game to load to check. :look:

Yes, that's the official information.

I came to realize that mule storage space may be limited, so I wondered what kind of items you guys keep and which you don't keep. Do you keep any/most of the t10/11 items you find or not? Are there specific t8/9 items you keep and if so, why?

I usually pick up T10s and Old Tops, and then they sit in my mules because I'm too lazy to spend an hour or so trying to sell them. :laugh: I'll pick up T9 staves and robes if not only out of habit or to eventually use to level, but all other T9s I'll pick up to give away to a newbie or drop if I don't have space. I drop all the T8s or just leave them in the purple bags.

And I'll also drop the T10 katana and wand (Ichi and Shadow) because they're practically worthless. Same for the T5 shuriken.

I usually pick up T10s and Old Tops, and then they sit in my mules because I'm too lazy to spend an hour or so trying to sell them. :laugh: I'll pick up T9 staves and robes if not only out of habit or to eventually use to level, but all other T9s I'll pick up to give away to a newbie or drop if I don't have space. I drop all the T8s or just leave them in the purple bags.

And I'll also drop the T10 katana and wand (Ichi and Shadow) because they're practically worthless. Same for the T5 shuriken.

Hm. I think I will need to sort some things out :)

-50 Life for me. :sceptic: How about you guys?

Have you been able to access your mules in between btw.?

Have you been able to access your mules in between btw.?

I've been getting infinite loading and haven't tried logging in, but everything looks okay in MuleDump. :classic:

I'm such an idiot!

Lost my 4/8 Necro after going into Spaces on my Mac, and then lost a Cwand, Prot, Elder, and Exa HP, Priest to Mixcoatl the same way.

:thumbdown:

Edited by Skipper

:sad:

It's a feature in Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.6 that allows you to sort your windows into up to sixteen virtual desktops. (the predecessor to the Mission Control software, if you have any experience with that) Skipper must've accidentally switched to a different 'space' while he was playing and couldn't switch back before he died.

I must say I love what they did with the T14s. Cheater armor with -100HP is the best thing Kabam have done for the game.