Brickdoctor

Realm of the Mad God

I said I would do it already! Stop pressuring me! :tongue:

Anyone else here use Muledump? I'm interested to see what you all have. Here's mine, which I'm pretty proud of, although it's miniscule compared to these.

7048879425_03e5ca1cb3_z.jpg

I only have one mule, so mine would be miniscule. :tongue:

Someday I'll make one mule per class per type of equipment that class can wear. When that day comes, I'll use muledump.

This post makes me realize just how much junk I have on these chars. Snake Skins, Poison Fangs, Snake's Eyes...why the MegaBloks am I holding on to ten GShields? :look: And eleven Illusionists, when I only have enough Soul Siphons, Sup HPs, and Destructions for four leveling sets?

Screenshot2012-04-05at34111PM.png

Oh, and this doesn't count the Ammy that I could buy if I wanted to, but haven't gotten around to buying.

JSYK, my ragebreak is currently being enforced by a minor thumb injury that makes it a pain to use a mouse. :cry_sad: I'll probably be OK in a few days. :sceptic:

JSYK, my ragebreak is currently being enforced by a minor thumb injury that makes it a pain to use a mouse. :cry_sad: I'll probably be OK in a few days. :sceptic:

:sad: Hope you come back soon. I did some leveling tonight...

CharforFlipz.jpg

:sweet:

Skipper donated a T4 Seal for your eventual Pally, too. It's in your vault. :classic:

April 5, 2012: Leveling for Lazy Players

Realm of the Mad God: 9 (Brickdoctr: 5 Suicides, Emorith: 1, Hornblower: 1, ADonut: 1, PoisonKate: 1*)

Eurobricks Guild: 1 (Oryx Survivals: ADonut: 1)

*Unconfirmed

Doc introduced leveling in its laziest form, and Skipper joined him briefly in a godlands train accumulating XP, after which Doc took control of Flipz and leveled him up in a similarly lazy way. Flipz lazily got his char leveled-up by another player. Skipper showed off his use of a script to list all his loot, and Doc joined him using the script as a lazy person's version of a manually updated Excel spreadsheet.

The final score for the guild wasn't bad, a -8, and five of the deaths were suicides by Doc, who was gaining Fame and stars in a particularly lazy way. Donut finished with the highest score at +0 - exact laziness unknown. Doc and his lazy Fame farming finished first in Guild Fame gain, at +2,093.

Sorry for not playing recently. I'm sick. And lazy. :grin:

No April 6 summary? :sad:

Or are you guys just too busy discussing Mafia in the guild chat? :tongue:

Like I said in the Q17 topic, I was really busy yesterday, and I'm going to be pretty busy today. I'll do a double summary tonight.

So I decided to have a go of this despite my completely rational hatred of MMOs.

Muppetjedi in EUnorth2. Come say hi!

So I decided to have a go of this despite my completely rational hatred of MMOs.

Muppetjedi in EUnorth2. Come say hi!

I usually hate them myself (actually, I usually prefer strategy over first-person shooter in general), but this game has somehow captured me. I suspect it's a combination of the graphics, the simplicity of the gameplay, and the loot. It surprises me, because this game actually has relatively little strategy involved as compared to repetitive applications of brute force.

I can't get on right now, but if you see Hornblower/Skipper, he can invite you to the guild. (if you want to join, that is)

Just wanted to thank Skipper for hooking me up with some items after I died from computer lag.

I have started playing again, and I want to sign up to the guild. Where is the vault?

EDIT: Found the vault and have made one chest full:

Silver Dagger

Saber

Hell's Fire Wand

Golden Chainmail

Fire Wand

Fire Sword

Broad Sword

Fire Brand Staff.

Easy loot! YAY!

EDIT 2:

Just removed the FireBrand staff from my vault, as I found a Magic Quiver in the Nexus!

Edited by TheBoyWonder

JBoyWonder is my username.

Okay. I'll see if I can find you when I get on later.

Nice to be in the guild.

EDIT: RIP Wizzy, died at Level 5, despite having good equips.

Edited by TheBoyWonder

Complete n00b question: What is a 'mule' and how do you use it? Sorry if this has been answered already.

Username: DarthNihil

Server: USSouth3

I would like to join the guild, if I can get in.

A mule is something where, if you find valuable items within the game, you give to the mule to hold. If you want the mule public, give the e-mail address and password to Doc and he'll post it on the guild board so anyone in the guild can get in and use the valuable items. I look forward to seeing you in there! :classic: