Sign in to follow this  
dillthepill

Review for set 7713: Bridge Walker vs White Lightning

First of all I'd like to say that this is without a doubt the best Exo-Force( and perhaps Lego) set ever. I ordered this on Amazon.com, and after eight days it finally came today. Naturally I started building immediately. It took about two hours to build and then I played with it for about an hour to test it out. So, anyways, on with the review.

First I'll start with theBridge Walker, the coolest part of the set.

Like the Striking Venom, the Bridge Walker is massive, has almost no leg movement, and shares the same color scheme, black with some green. Let me start from the bottom to the top. The legs are very steady, so the Bridge Walker has a lot of support. The legs are designed with armor, lots of stickers, and the occasional green parts. There are many technic pieces used on the legs, so it holds very well. The legs are connected on each side of the body frame, giving it equal balance. Now to move on to the arms.The arms are held on very steady, too. There are a lot of guns on the the right arm(two gatling guns and a shooter) and two on the left. Though the left arm doesn't have many guns, it still remains cool with the black wings a cool design. The two Devastors operate their own arm and have a windshield to protect them. I also can't help noticing that the Devastators aren't of any particular color, which makes them look ten times cooler. Now, last but not least, the head/cockpit. Meca One , the leader of the robots pilots the Bridge Walker. This cockpit is the coolest design yet, with a shape somewhat familiar to a head. There are two red, translucent eyes, which are already cool enough, but they glow using the two power-up bricks.The head is held on a technic pin which makes it steady and also able to rotate.There is a little space in the middle of the head where Meca One stands, and it protects a little more than half of his body, a lot more than a lot of the robot machines. There are also two little guns at the bottom of the cockpit so Meca One can have a little firearm himself. Anyways, the Bridge Walker is awesome, and I highly reccomend this set for any Exo-Force fan.

Now on to the White Lightning. This mech still remains to keep the coolness of the set by having such heavy weaponry in a regular sized battle machine. Lego may have said that this is a medium sized mech, but it is actually the same size. Other people have said that this is built like the old ones but it has quite a different building way since there is no light brick. This is probably similar to the mechs for Hikaru and Takeshi in 2007 since there are no light bricks. Well, anyways, the White Lightning is the lightest mech( besides the small ones) and one of the sturdiest as well due to the support in the front and back of the legs. The jets for the White Lightning are good but swivel around because they are only held on by one technic pin. The weaponry on the White Lightning is good, with a gatling gun on each arm, a couple of guns above the cockpit, and a disc shooter on the right arm. Surprisingly the disc shooter was very accurate, considering what happens when you use Meca One's personal machine disc shooter.

White Lightning 9/10 The swiveling jets are a bit annoying

Bridge Walker 10/10 Perfect in every way possible.

Building 10/10 This set was very easy and fun to build.

Hope ya liked my review, and be sure to get it ! ;-)

Sorry no pictures. I'm not to good at posting them.

Great review dill. I'm looking forward to building it myself.

We'll have to teach you to post pictures some time.

Ya, that would be really helpful. *y* You may have noticed some typos, so I fixed them. Maybe I need keyboarding lessons too. ;-)

EDIT: Are you sure that I got the arms wrong? Oh, wait, do you mean when I said the two guns on the left arm and then said it was the right arm later? I already fixed that. ;-)

Also,the ''right arm'' is actually the left arm from the BW's point of view.You might want to fix that.

Nice review.