Sign in to follow this  
Perry the Platypus

Ninjago MOC: Venomari DojoTemple

Long ago, a ginormous temple was built by the Venomari snake tribe. Once you unlock the secrets of the dojo, you will never leave. Hisssssss...

Centuries later, the Serpentine take over Ninjago under the control of coward Lloyd Garmadon. The four masters of Spinjitsu, Kai, Cole, Zane and Jay, come here to battle the final confrontation with Lloyd and his snake warriors. When the four snake staffs are join together inside secret slots in the dojo, they form the fifth golden weapon. So powerful, it can release the Ultimate Snake, and crown the possessor of the staffs the legendary Green Ninja. Deadly and poisonous, the Ultimate Snake is, and only Zane and Kai can defeat this reptilian menace. They'll have to go through Lloyd and Rattla, first.

Outside the temple, Jay, Samurai X, and Cole battle the snake warriors.

2bnsc2.jpg

21e6uts.jpg

i5abra.jpg

24mu9fl.jpg

Comments and criticism appreciated! Just don't complain over the pictures. I'm working on it, okay?

I'm currently building the Ultimate Snake. Look forward to those pictures!

Edited by Perry the Platypus

Pictures coming tomorrow!

First Samurai X, now this... you're driving me insane with all this waiting! :wacko: Couldn't you just post a topic with pictures the first time?

Indeed. Wait until the photos are ready and then post the thread. If the text is that vital to get together, save it in some kind of word processing document, there are plenty of free ones out there. Can you avoid repeating this in the future?

Indeed. Wait until the photos are ready and then post the thread. If the text is that vital to get together, save it in some kind of word processing document, there are plenty of free ones out there. Can you avoid repeating this in the future?

Okay, I will think abou that more in the future. Thank you Peppermint.

Pictures coming now!

Hmm... It's like something I would see in a LEGO Club magazine, under the "Cool creations". I think you should work on the structure of the building, as it is mostly a baseplate stacked on a few 2x4 bricks. If you worked on walls and a roof, I think it would be much better.

Hmm... It's like something I would see in a LEGO Club magazine, under the "Cool creations". I think you should work on the structure of the building, as it is mostly a baseplate stacked on a few 2x4 bricks. If you worked on walls and a roof, I think it would be much better.

No offence, but,

Agreed. :sceptic:

-Sci