Sign in to follow this  
Homer_S

MOC: pickup and 5th wheel camper trailer

indexed.gif V-LV-52E

A few hears back my son and I srt on the task of building a model for a building contest at the local library, this is what we ended up with.

Dad's on the BBQ, juinors roasting a marshmallow and our lovable pooch is hiding it the cab, after lunch its off to the trails for a hike.

The awning folds back to form the roof for transport.

100_0136.jpg

100_0137.jpg

100_0138.jpg

Not bad 'Homer_S', the pick up truck cab looks a little out in scaling....but what I think is clever thinking the roof that doubles as an awning on the camper trailer - a huge :thumbup: .....you MOCing skills will improve as you progress...trust me mine has after 3 years. :wink:

Brick On 'Homer_S' ! :classic:

Not bad 'Homer_S', the pick up truck cab looks a little out in scaling....but what I think is clever thinking the roof that doubles as an awning on the camper trailer - a huge :thumbup: .....you MOCing skills will improve as you progress...trust me mine has after 3 years. :wink:

Brick On 'Homer_S' ! :classic:

I'm gonna agree on the out of scale thing, but opposite of what you said. I think the trailer is a bit on the small side compared to the truck. It's a great truck/camper, though. I like the details you put in the camper. The tv antenna is a nice addition which official sets lack. Neat looking truck too, but could use some color.

I like it, Mr. Simpson! A local library is what I'd call my beginning as a FOL. I agree with LT, plus, your photography skills improve too! A white background, no flash and a 1 on the exposure gas worked well for me, but that might not be the case here, eh? I enjOyed seeing this MOC and look forward to your Future MOC's!

Au Revior,

Dakar