Sign in to follow this  
Modulex Guy

MOC: Porsche 964 by RWB

indexed.gif V-LV-52B

Hello EB, I bring to you my latest 5 wide car.

It is another porsche 964 similar to my "Blackbird" model.

This one is a replica of Shinji's Porsche 964 made by Rauh Welt BEGRIFF of Japan.

Some of the features of my model:

The main body is 5 wide with wide fenders.

The wheels are custom made by me out of Brass and polished. I used brass to match the wheels on the real car.

The camber is adjustable

The rear spoiler is adjustable too.

6649157979_c97e12d0c2_z.jpg

6649157413_3a71d967a5_z.jpg

6649156813_104b751a41_z.jpg

6649156179_0b41239baf_z.jpg

6649155403_e6e9f99aae_z.jpg

Awesome! I can only imaginge the blood, sweat, tears (and time recouperating with Modulex! :tongue: ) that went into this, and the customizations make this a one of a kind, just like the rel one!

Brick on!

Dakar

very pretty!

Hello EB, I bring to you my latest 5 wide car.

It is another porsche 964 similar to my "Blackbird" model.

This one is a replica of Shinji's Porsche 964 made by Rauh Welt BEGRIFF of Japan.

-snip-

Some of the features of my model:

The main body is 5 wide with wide fenders.

The wheels are custom made by me out of Brass and polished. I used brass to match the wheels on the real car.

The camber is adjustable

The rear spoiler is adjustable too.

-snip-

Another awesome Porche 'Polish Guy'! It's very detailed but, what did you use for the chrome gold rims? Keep up the great work default_classic.gif

I made them out of real brass tubing. :grin:

It looks great and is instantly recognisable as a Porsche. The only thing is that I think the spoiler is a little bit too large. The Porsche would look great even without it.

I :wub: the car 'Polish Guy' - the detailing spot on....not easy to score the curves even close in Lego but you have done your best and it looks AWESOME. :grin:

Brick On Drive On 'Polish Guy' ! :classic:

Big like! I especially love the color and above all the roof line from the windscreen to the rear end - you just nailed it. Really awesome!

very pretty!

Happymark, refrain from quoting an entire post with a lot of images when you only have a one line comment. You should only include the relevant image(s) in a quote.

Really cool! And that in a 4 (and a bit) wide version!!! Just like the real thing...

It looks great and is instantly recognisable as a Porsche. The only thing is that I think the spoiler is a little bit too large. The Porsche would look great even without it.

I tried to make the spoiler a bit smaller, but to make the shape of the real thing this was the size that worked the best... Also RWB spoilers are huge anyways.

And I'm glad everyone likes the car. It is fun (and frustrating) working with 5 wide!

It's such a pleasure to see such a realistic model in classic size! Given so many MOCs of 6 or 7 studs width, I even thought it's impossible to downsize it to 4 or 5 studs. Great job and great design! Brick on! :wink: