kris kelvin

MOC: Maciej Drwięga Train Station

It`s not mine but built by my friend Maciej. It`s not member of Eurobricks but it`s so good that is worth to share this fantastic creations with you :classic:

6606347771_57dc16caf7_z.jpg

And here is full set - LINK

Some fantastic details:

6622794703_1d56e04e9d_z.jpg

Just love it.

Enjoy :thumbup:

Edit: one more added by moderator:

6606167637_07e4d430b9_z.jpg

Fantastic moc. So many great details and great use of colours. Thanks for sharing your friends creation with us :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing this wonderful railway creation with us 'kris kelvin', I :wub: that crane and station house.....I hate to think of the hours put into it.

A huge :thumbup: to your friend for his AWESOME work.....Brick On ! :classic:

I checked out the whole set, it is a beauty!! Would love to see more and closer pictures of the train as well!!!

Thumbs up for mr. Drwiega !!

Greetz, LegoSjaak

This is an amazing build, i love all the tiling work (so many tiles *huh* ), the trains are also amazing, this has a real looking feel to me, not at all a Lego feel but still it is :laugh:

Edited by De Sandman

On of the most realistic stations I've ever seen!

My favourite details is the roof and brick walls pseudo-random tiling, and the tank wagons simple yet neat design :classic:

Thanks for sharing Kris. Front-paged! :thumbup:

EDIT: please let Maciej know that he's welcome to join our LEGO community. What an amazing build.

Wow, this is mind-blowing. The attention to detail is simply unbelievable, and the colours for both the buildings and the trains... it's perfect! Thanks so much for sharing!

Yeah! I was waiting for it! Awesome MOCer from my country on eurobricks! Hoooraay!

Anyway. Perfect MOC. That station looks much better than polish ones XD you know what I'm talking about :P But I have to said that I have never seen such a perfect presentation of part of a city. :thumbup: Awesome.

This is a very nice MOC! Exceptionally detailed work, I have to agree with 'LegoSjaak', the trains look fantastic as well. I would love to see close ups of them as well default_classic.gif

Wow! So many tiles! Everything is very smooth. Amazing work! :wub:

I need more photos!!

Thanks for sharing this wonderfull MOC. Indeed, it looks as if it's not built of LEGO. I find it very realistic and inspiring with many details, that give life to the station (even without the minifigs). What caught my eye the most, are the platform benches and lamp posts,the flower pots near the main building and the mini park with the trees and some greenery.

Simply incredible - a work of art :thumbup:

Tell your friend to join eurobricks ASAP :wink:

I usally post in the technic forum, but man, this is looking so great! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

My dad is a train enthousiast, i think he will be amazed if i showed him this...

I have seen quite some scenery but had to look twice to see this was build out of lego

Great work

Really stunning! Nice colors, really, really nice! Look like a model train instead of LEGO.

Great! And so realistic! I'm just wondering whether minifigures would make it look even better or not...

I have no words..... :thumbup:

Wonderful MOC!

I spent quite a long time looking at this marvelous MOC and trying to define for myself what makes this MOC looking so realistic. I think it is namely:

1) almost total omission of LEGO bright colours (no red, yellow or blue bricks), only those sand and other decent colours,

2) very realistic dimensions, e.g. the platform is as long and as broad as it should be in reality, the MOC looks like being designed without any space limitations,

3) nice and smooth-shaped accessories like the lamps, the banks,

4) the well designed train that seems to be intentionally pushed ouf of the main focus,

5) and surprisingly also - the lack of minifigures.

It is definitely something what I would call 'new school' in city&train building as opposed to the 'old school' one.

Edited by Jonas