Jeff VW

Brickfête 2012 - Toronto Ontario Canada

Ladies and Gentlemen, builders of all ages...

MARK your calendars for...

Brickfête 2012!!!

AFOL Convention starts Thursday, July 12th to Sunday, July 15th

with the Public Exhibition on Sat, July 14th and Sunday, July 15th

Located at the Hilton on Airport Road

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

(Please Note - This is a NEW location for us!)

"a festival run by fans, made by the fans, for the fans"

The fun starts early - Check out the Two Contests we are running right now!

You can win LEGO gift cards and more so act fast, since both the contest finish the end of this month.

Check out the contest information here... http://www.brickfete.com/AFOL/event/Contest

Looking forward to having many of you return to display and play with us again, please spread the word to your friends, family and local LUG groups.

Sincerely,

The Brickfête Team

--

Visit Brickfête for detail about the LEGO festival in Toronto this summer.

Visit Brickfête for detail about the LEGO festival in Toronto this summer.

Only two weeks left to WIN! WIN!!! WINNN...

a 50 dollar LEGO gift card... PLUS THE BRAGGING RIGHTS for an entire YEAR!!!

By entering Brickfête's "Event Kit" contest. (You do not have to be attending the event to win, everyone is eligible to play!!!)

http://www.brickfete.com/AFOL/event/Contest.

Build a MOC with 100 common pieces, or less, and submit it (photo or cad) before time runs out on Jan 31st.

Posted on behalf of the Brickfete Team,

by Janey Red Brick

I think that I might have to check out this show. Never been to ANY Lego shows ever so this would be a first.

Still hoping I can make it for Sunday morning but if not I’ll be there in spirit.

7288319026_6cf3d881e1_z.jpg

Still hoping I can make it for Sunday morning but if not I’ll be there in spirit.

7288319026_6cf3d881e1_z.jpg

Awesome moc Rook!

Thanks for helping out with promoting the event, It has been a while since i have been in this forum, But I just wanted to send out a reminder that full registration for Brickfete ends on June 15th, there will still be Late Registration but you will not get your event bag and your name will not be listed in event program.

Also if you are planing on staying at the Hotel (for a great deal @ $79 dollars a night) the cut off for hotel bookings at this rate is June 10th

I hope to see alot of you there, Who is planning on attending?

Jeff VW

Hey Jeff! I'm planning on coming. I've been going to Brickfair for the past few years but now that we have a convention in Toronto, I can't tell you how excited I am! I can't wait :)

I'll only be able to make it out for an hour or two on Sunday. But I might send some MOCs with fellow ToroLUGers.

Hey Jeff! I'm planning on coming. I've been going to Brickfair for the past few years but now that we have a convention in Toronto, I can't tell you how excited I am! I can't wait :)

Great!!

I look forward to meeting a lot of new faces, Please intoduce yourself to me when you see me. And bring some mocs too!!! I want to see what everyone can build.

Great!!

I look forward to meeting a lot of new faces, Please intoduce yourself to me when you see me. And bring some mocs too!!! I want to see what everyone can build.

Great, will do :) I'm working on a small Game of Thrones moc... hopefully I'll have it done in time, but I won't make any promises! Also, I love the new display at the Fairview Lego store, great job to whoever built it!

Great, will do :) I'm working on a small Game of Thrones moc... hopefully I'll have it done in time, but I won't make any promises! Also, I love the new display at the Fairview Lego store, great job to whoever built it!

The current Fairview model (the two buildings) was built by Calum Tsang. The previous model the Iarport was built by my self.

Jeff VW

If you're coming, don't forget to say Hi!

I'll probably be in the back in the Sci-Fi / Space section (shocking :laugh: )

A quick question from the uninitiated: What form of payment to vendors accept? I'm talking about the major sponsors/vendors more so than individuals selling there. Cash is limited but credit cards are where I'll probably be buried. :tongue:

Cash is safest (haven't you been systematically taking out money in preparation?)

Edit:

Some vendors have access to cc readers so you should be able to use your credit cards!

Public day is tomorrow (Saturday, July 14th) and Sunday, 10am to 3pm.

Come say hi to your fellow Eurobrickers. :classic: