Sign in to follow this  
BeKindRewind

MOC: Gotham City - The Batcave

I love this MOC! The details are perfect. I love how you built the Giant Penny, the Hidden entrance/exit to the Batcave, and just the cave in general! Lovely work.

hello my name is liam i have a flickr account i have put ur photos on my flickr if you want me to i will take it off and i have put a link to this page

Thank you, liam. I have been made aware of your flickr account. I would have commented there, but I don't have a flickr account or yahoo account myself. In the strongest possible way I would like to say that I am flattered and greatful for your appreciation of my work. My whole Gotham City was a labor of love honoring my favorite comic heroes. That said, if you don't mind I would appreciate if you could take them down. And thank you for asking.

Thank you, liam. I have been made aware of your flickr account. I would have commented there, but I don't have a flickr account or yahoo account myself. In the strongest possible way I would like to say that I am flattered and greatful for your appreciation of my work. My whole Gotham City was a labor of love honoring my favorite comic heroes. That said, if you don't mind I would appreciate if you could take them down. And thank you for asking.

He has not done that instead he just blocked me and said i was "bitching" when all i was doing was telling him that what he was doing is wrong.

I received a report about this thread. Is the issue that this person posted photos implying that this MOC was his?

I'd like to clear this up. We do not tolerate plagiarism. LegoLiam, I'd like you to post a link to your flickr here to prove that you have, in fact, removed the photos as requested.

I received a report about this thread. Is the issue that this person posted photos implying that this MOC was his?

I'd like to clear this up. We do not tolerate plagiarism. LegoLiam, I'd like you to post a link to your flickr here to prove that you have, in fact, removed the photos as requested.

He said that it was not his design, Not that it was not even his picture or build. He is being rude to the people that where telling him that posting others pics is against the website rules.

His response on Flickr was this:

"i don't mind if the maker wants me to take it off but random people can suck my you now whats but how do you delete the photos"

Edited by Dayton

If BeKindRewind is satisfied with the outcome, the matter can be dropped then. If you're not, BKR, please let me know and I'll see what I can do to help.

If BeKindRewind is satisfied with the outcome, the matter can be dropped then. If you're not, BKR, please let me know and I'll see what I can do to help.

His Flickr, The main picture where it took place. A lot of the comments are his inappropriate responses to me asking him to take the pictures down but my comments asking that he does so are removed because he blocked me.

it has been done i hope we can forget this and leave this in the past and this has inspired me to make all new mocs starting with a new one called time to die

it has been done i hope we can forget this and leave this in the past and this has inspired me to make all new mocs starting with a new one called time to die

If you really wanted to put this behind, you would say sorry to the people on Flickr who you offended by saying sexually inappropriate things and unblock me.

ok i am sorry for saying :sick: sexual stuff because i was only saying it to you and i have not one clue how to unblock you

Edited by legoliam2468

ok i am sorry for saying :sick: sexual stuff because i was only saying it to you and i have not one clue how to unblock you

You did not only say it to me, but everyone who was against you posting the pics. Also you go to one of my picture and under my name it will say "You are blocking (My username will be here)" and next to it will be the button undo then i think you have enough of a brain to follow it from there.

you wrong only you

And i quote "but random people can suck my you now whats". You said people not person and there where multiple people asking you to take it down. Also could you please improve your grammar and spelling, it seems you are only here for this thread to defend yourself when we have proven that you are in the wrong so there is no point defending yourself. I mean seriously thats all you come on this website for, you contribute nothing but posts defending yourself with bad grammar and spelling.

Sheesh you two are annoying.

I don't really care about what you think about me.

Awesome build! That thing is huge... Loving all the details you've ut in there.

I love this moc looks fantastic , can't wait to see what else you build. :grin: