Sign in to follow this  
FBTBTim

Tim from FBTB here -

After more than a decade away, coming back in for Super Heroes, LotR and my son. Seems as if this corner of the net is the only viable message board left, so I thought to create an account as I have been lurking for a bit.

Tim, as in... former FBTB staff Tim?

Welcome to Eurobricks! I wasn't a member of the old forums, but I was an avid reader and loved the quality of the creations posted there.

Tim, as in... former FBTB staff Tim?

As in the guy who created the site :) Thanks for the welcome.

Oh, and I forgot about Heroica - my son and I have been playing it often since this weekend.

I never joined the old forums, but FBTB has always been one of my top sites to visit ever since I first discovered the LEGO online community a few years ago. Welcome to EB! :classic:

Welcome welcome, I was and I think still am a member over there, I came to Eurobricks during the Power Miners april folks joke back in 09. I ended up staying here.

Glad to know you've joined.

Welcome Tim to Eurobricks :sweet:! FBTB was the first community I joined, so that´s where my AFOL journey started :thumbup:! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

:tongue: Let's get all the staff in here!

Welcome :laugh: Playing Lego with the kids is great, I sometimes share my build space with my 10 year old brother and his friends and we always have great fun.

Hope to see some cool superhero MOCs from you pair!

Well I'll believe it. Welcome! :sweet:

All right, all right, I'm here.

Welcome back to the hobby, Tim. Thanks for not banning me in 2000 when I was extra annoying on your site... :blush:

Thanks for not banning me in 2000 when I was extra annoying on your site... :blush:

Oh you! :tongue:

Welcome to Eurobricks Tim! I hope you will enjoy your stay! :sweet:

Welcome Tim. Quite a website you've got over at FBTB :thumbup:

Thanks for not banning me in 2000 when I was extra annoying on your site... :blush:

Well, thanks to Tim for banning me which prompted me to join EB! Haha! :laugh: Edited by prateek

Hope you'll enjoy your stay here in EB as I do since FBTB was not the same as it used to when I came back.

AC

PS. Not sure if you still remember or if you were still there when the site crashed due to FARK posting about one of my earlier works. Sorry about the inconvenience that I've caused at the time.

Welcome to our evolving online community Tim, hopefully we can help you enjoy the hobby even more with your son :thumbup: FBTB was the first site for me as I came out of the dark ages (20 years) and I enjoy working on Eurobricks, and my kids love all the LEGO creations online and what we create too.

Check out some of the Heroica quests going on in the Games forum too.

As in the guy who created the site :) Thanks for the welcome.

Oh, and I forgot about Heroica - my son and I have been playing it often since this weekend.

You'll definitely like the Heroica RPG we've got going in the Games forum, then. :wink:

I'm not familiar with FBTB (I've heard the name before but never managed to find my way over there), but you seem like an awesome kind of guy. Welcome to Eurobricks!

Well, if Cam counts as staff, I do as well.

Welcome, Tim! I hope your stay with us is as fun as it is for the rest of us nuts in here. Looking forward to some Super Hero MOC-iness.

Well, if Cam counts as staff, I do as well.

I don't know how to take that. :wacko:

I just noticed I literally joined EB the day after April 1st when the prank was pulled.

I don't know how to take that. :wacko:

As the sincerest of compliments, Regulator Buddy. That's a good rule of thumb for any comment about you that you don't know how to take. Pretend it's a compliment and move on. :grin: