Sign in to follow this  
Siercon and Coral

MOC: Ichigo and Rukia

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

I mention more on Flickr, but this was inspired by tkh :)

Not to mention our favorite Anime is Bleach and we've enjoyed watching it over for the 5th time over Christmas :)

6625383613_208a94cb86.jpg

Thanks, and happy new years!

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

I love that show/manga! You did a great job on recreating them. I'd love to have those(and more).

Absolute well done rendition of the Bleach main characters in miniland scale. I am glad you had captured those details in there. :thumbup:

Awesome MOC, Siercon and Coral! Both characters are immediately recognizable and extremely well done. I especially love the way you did the Shinigami robes with the black wedge plates, and the inverted cheese slopes to portray 'anime' style eyes is genius! :thumbup: Keep up the good work!

Awesome rendition! I especially love Rukia's hair, it's perfect!! :wub:

Excellent work on these, I love their hair (especially the use of those claws and the minifig hand on Rukia's hair) and the technique you used for the 'rope' at the end of Ichigo's sword. This MOC has so many great techniques and details. :classic: (BTW, are they walking hand in hand?)

Gaetano

Oooh! I thought I was going crazy when I read the title, never thought I would have seen a MOC of my favourite manga/anime here! They look great, you used many ingenious techniques. I thought building Ichigo's hair was impossible, but you proved me wrong. :laugh:

BTW, are they walking hand in hand?
I hope so. :blush: Edited by Shakar

Thanks guys for the comments :) It was fun to build something a little different from our usual fantasy castle.

That is absolutely amazing! *oh2*

I never ask, but do you have instructions? :blush:

Unfortunately I dont, many of the connections are weak and allot of them I just threw together. So if instructions were ever made (doubtful) I would rather edit the entire design (especially their bottom halves and ichigo's arms :P) But thanks for asking!

And yes... they are walking hand in hand :P We would be ichiruki people. Sorry to (and for :P) the the ichihime's out there

Thanks again!

Edited by Siercon and Coral

Ha ha, it appears that they are walking hand in hand! I can't believe I didn't notice that. :laugh:

Thanks guys for the comments :)

You're welcome! :classic:

Any plans to do a Bankai Ichigo (or any of the other characters)?

Ha ha, it appears that they are walking hand in hand! I can't believe I didn't notice that. :laugh:

You're welcome! :classic:

Any plans to do a Bankai Ichigo (or any of the other characters)?

Not any time soon :( we are actually going to try to finish our hopefully crowning MOC in the faerie forest series we halfway started for the CCC contest. So if you float around our site we're hoping to post up some more faerie magical fantasy forestmen goodness very soon.

But if we're ever looking for another fantasy castle break more bleach characters might pop up :) perhaps a urahara and yoruichi!