Jakon

Konugard, a Mitgardian village/town

Situated between two mountains and in the heart of the Mitgardian Highlands, Konugard set in a very prosperous location, it has a river to one side and a trade route running through the middle, it also serves as a gateway to travelers going north.

6616087043_d3d2777cb3_m.jpg

Konugard by Jakon B.Rytight, on Flickr

The river powers its mill and provides fish for the townsfolk, as well as aiding in travel. Because of the trade route Konugard has its own stable, brewery and Tavern/inn. It is home to many colonists and Dwarves(because of the Mines) a few Norsemen, such as the butcher, but, because of the Orc attacks on the Highland Clans, its lord, Jakon Rytight,6644457141_ae450208ea_z.jpg

Lord by Jakon B.Rytight, on Flickr

is the only Highlander that lives there, the town was built opon the ruins of his home, and he is the last surviving member of the Rytight Clan. There are two Embassies in Konugard, one for Avalonia, and one for Kaliphlin, room has been set aside for a Nocturnus embassy, but many townsfolk are wary of them, so it isn't advised to build one. Konugard also has a Potter, Warehouse, Blacksmith, Apothecary, Butcher, Bakery, and Fishmonger. Up on a hill there sits the Fortress of Konugard, which has a small garison of soldiers and its own Chapel, the Fortress is big enough to shelter the entire towns population currently. It also has its own Constable because of the recent raids on caravans going through there. For defense reasons there is a palisade going around the town. There are farms outside the city limits to the north, which send food back to the town to be stored in the warehouse, in case of attack, all the food in the warehouse is moved to the fortress, along with all the people.

6616027143_d4093b2d25_z.jpg

Map Of Konugard by Jakon B.Rytight, on Flickr

So tell me, my lords, what do you think of my fine town?

(P.S. I am actually intending to build this)

Edited by Jakon

Good job on the map and a lovely story too, I'm honoured to have my embassy in Konugard. May I have the spot in the north east corner next to the mill?

Thank you,

Kcaj Nosnikta of Kaliphlin

Good job on the map and a lovely story too, I'm honoured to have my embassy in Konugard. May I have the spot in the north east corner next to the mill?

Thank you,

Sure, that'll be fine

Nice map!

I am looking forward to see it build in bricks :)

I'll edit your city in the next City Guide update (this evening probably)!

Great! thank you for letting me build in your fine city. Could my embassy be the one to the south? My workers from Glevum will bring you Avalonian gold and other goods. could you post a picture of Jakon Rytight (if you have one) so I may attempt to put him in the my embassy.

=Legonardo=

Great! thank you for letting me build in your fine city. Could my embassy be the one to the south? My workers from Glevum will bring you Avalonian gold and other goods. could you post a picture of Jakon Rytight (if you have one) so I may attempt to put him in the my embassy.

=Legonardo=

I have a Brickforge order coming in soon that'll I'll be able to finish him, hes heavily decked out so it might be hard...

Greetings and happy new year Jakon, is it alright if I try and do the north east corner with my embassy, like the mill or part of it, the pallisade wall, gate and river?

Cheers

Greetings and happy new year Jakon, is it alright if I try and do the north east corner with my embassy, like the mill or part of it, the pallisade wall, gate and river?

Cheers

Sure, although I'd rather like to do the mill myself, I'm a bit of a sucker for water wheels :)

Sorry to double post buuuutttttt

You like my guy, eh?

He's pretty cool :thumbup: I have his armor, hair, an official LEGO light gray bucket helmet and cape and I'll try and make his face by decals but I can't give him shoulder pads shield white plume and his sword but I'll try and stick him in as best as I can.

EDIT: I just saw that your embassy will be in Gruven! pop over here so we can figure out where you'll be

Edited by Legonardo Davidy

Nice update, like your char, I don't have any of the shoulder pads, helm and armour, I think I have his head though would it be possible to portray your char in some formal clothes? Instead of all geared up.

Cheers.

Nice update, like your char, I don't have any of the shoulder pads, helm and armour, I think I have his head though would it be possible to portray your char in some formal clothes? Instead of all geared up.

Cheers.

Oh yes, that would be good, he typically has on a dark brown shirt with white sleeves and brown trousers.

Once again, sorry for the doube post.

I would like to know how complex your embassies are going to be, it really doesn't matter but I'd like to be able to build a replica to put in my town.

I would like to know how complex your embassies are going to be, it really doesn't matter but I'd like to be able to build a replica to put in my town.

I'm not to sure, my Lego will be packed up for another fortnight but it shouldn't be to complex, maybe a bit more than my watchtower, (not very complex) it will probably be very small though, I suffer from an unfortunate illness called limited parts :sick:.

Mine won't be as complex as DerfelCadarn's mocs but it'll have some different pieces and stuff. Originally I wanted to incorporate a part of your village, the mill and river, however I feel pushed for time because I'm hooked on Skyrim so it'll probably just be my embassy and the river maybe, or landscaping, we'll just play by here. Oh, I hope this is alright for your char's torso,

973px156.gif?0

It's the only one I have close enough, do you have an image of it?

Cheers

LD I think we all suffer from this but I'm sure you'll come up with something great :thumbup:

Mine won't be as complex as DerfelCadarn's mocs but it'll have some different pieces and stuff. Originally I wanted to incorporate a part of your village, the mill and river, however I feel pushed for time because I'm hooked on Skyrim so it'll probably just be my embassy and the river maybe, or landscaping, we'll just play by here. Oh, I hope this is alright for your char's torso,

973px156.gif?0

It's the only one I have close enough, do you have an image of it?

Cheers

LD I think we all suffer from this but I'm sure you'll come up with something great :thumbup:

I see, and yes that torso will be fine.

Oh, and I'm planning a moc for when the village square is finished in which a kaliphlin nobleman, who's an Orc, comes to town, violent hilarity ensues. :devil:

I see, and yes that torso will be fine.

Oh, and I'm planning a moc for when the village square is finished in which a kaliphlin nobleman, who's an Orc, comes to town, violent hilarity ensues. :devil:

He'll be wearing a scabbard to try and hide the ponytail. If I come across something better then I'll use it. I like your village as you can do it all in one layout, I may have my hands full with my city, I should have done a small fishing town or something :facepalm:

The scene with the orc sounds fun, look forward to seeing it.

Cheers.