Henchmen4Hire

The Beast

indexed.gif V-LV-42D

Saw some of L@go's awesome cars in this thread http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=59579 and decided to convert some of them into 8 wide :classic:

L@go made a car called The Longnose and mentioned a similar monster known as The Beast, a massive car powered by an airplane engine that still manages to look classy. http://autofug.blogspot.com/2011/07/beast.html I like big hulking vehicles so I made it and gave it L@go's paintjob

It makes me giggle that it doesn't have rear view mirrors.

beastn.jpg

There's a boring brown color to tone down the wacky orange haha

The nose could probably be a stud shorter, meh.

No interior details, this was just for fun.

And yeah, a minifigure can fit but you have to change the roof.

That's a really, really good rendition of The Beast! I read an article about it once, by a journalist who had actually tried it, and it sounded like a pretty intimidating thing to drive. The turning radius is probably interesting, to say the least, and imagine trying parallel parking...

That's a really, really good rendition of The Beast! I read an article about it once, by a journalist who had actually tried it, and it sounded like a pretty intimidating thing to drive. The turning radius is probably interesting, to say the least, and imagine trying parallel parking...

Haha, I can't imagine how terrifying the engine must sound, don't know how they could muffle an airplane engine!

I love your different colors and variations on your car. I might have to download ldd to try and make a couple. :grin:

Yessss, more ridiculous cars! I could post the LDD file for this if L@go is okay with it.

Beautiful work!

I really like the nose of this car! :blush:

Thanksss, I didn't think the jagged details on the hood would match the fancy grill, but looks like it works if you guys are liking it :classic: