Sign in to follow this  
Captain Blackbeard

A most piratical introduction

Hello, and greetings from the Queen Anne's Revenge! I am Captain Blackbeard, terror of the Seven Seas, killer of many a minifigure, and lover of LEGO!

I hope to make a good contribution to this community, and perhaps share my mediocre MOCs,

Again, hello!

Oh, and when can I change my profile? (if I can)

Edited by Captain Blackbeard

Hello, and greetings from the Queen Anne's Revenge! I am Captain Blackbeard, terror of the Seven Seas, killer of many a minifigure, and lover of LEGO!

I hope to make a good contribution to this community, and perhaps share my mediocre MOCs,

Again, hello!

Oh, and when can I change my profile? (if I can)

Welcome aboard, ye scurvy scallywag!

I am not able to access my profile, other people's profiles, or even change my avatar. Do I need a certain number of posts (not another bloody website that does this! :-( ), need to be a member for a certain number of days (again? they had enough of this at the writing forums!)

I am not able to access my profile, other people's profiles, or even change my avatar. Do I need a certain number of posts (not another bloody website that does this! :-( ), need to be a member for a certain number of days (again? they had enough of this at the writing forums!)

I must say your post comes of as aggressive and negative calling us a 'bloody website' only just being here. You will find your answer here.