Speeder Bike Chase

gallery_101_23_281.gif

6607434755_08817b131a_z.jpg

Speeder Bike Chase by Walter Boy, on Flickr

6607478925_242a63be87.jpg

74-Z Speeder Bike by Walter Boy, on Flickr

6607490773_7609996aa1.jpg

Speeding Across The Lush Forests of Endor by Walter Boy, on Flickr

Speeding across the lush terrain of Endor, Luke Skywalker attempts to chase down an Imperial Scout Trooper who has become aware of his presence.

Built for the Eurobricks Star Wars Episode VI Community Build. The speederbike designs were inspired by Legohaulic and Larry Lars.

Fantastic work indeed! The speeder bikes are great, and so is the vegetation, and especially the tree in the background which gives your creation the last touch of texture it needs. Not to mention the awesome photography. :wub:

nice lil moc, the body of the speeders a lil too 'solid' for me, really like that last pic with the blurred background

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you all enjoyed it. I'd also like to thank Brickdoctor for the blog post! :classic:

I've been getting a lot of comments about the photography. Does everyone enjoy the more textured/unedited background I've been using now? I used to 'edit' out the backdrops, but i recently stopped due to issues with the results. Leaving the backdrop unedited has worked for me in some photos (Such as this one), while I've struggled with getting a decent backdrop in others (Like this one). However I think I'll stick to it for now, untill I figure out how to do it better.

It looks fine. With the lighting this good, it gives the photos a more natural look than editing out the background. (plus, the best way when editing out white backgrounds to make the photo realistic is to have realistic shadows, which is impossible on pure black - reflections are nice on black, though)

A very nice MOC! Luke looks great with the Endor Rebel helmet and those speeder are excellent! The foliage looks very lush just like Endor. :thumbup: