cimddwc

MOC: Completing my Pet Shop block

Nothing more to say than Wow!

the way you have made the street is fantastic! The hillside aspect is very well done and not blocky using blocky LEGO bicks. It add a very nice touch of realism, without this flat syndrom of the majority of layout (as mine).

Your builings are always great and they are well underlined with all this life in the street.

And finally, you have made a decent wall to hide the structure. And that gives the final touch, making your street really clean and finished!

So, I confirm, nothing more to say than Wow!

Ahh I see! It's a brilliant combination of a few hinges, and some clever SNOT work and good slope support. Kind of like a super-sized, street based escalator (the one from the grand emporium). Thanks for the reply, once I have a table built so that I can expand my city, I plan on building a river with a small car bridge, and I might just have to steal this technique! :devil:

Amazing work, I can't wait to see the final version.

Brick on!

Dakar

Edited by Dakar A

Love the entire street scene. I think I saw this a while ago, but never the final product!

So much detail. And so many bricks!!

Keep up the great builds. You keep building them, I'll keep looking at them.

wow, half an hour I saw it and only now I was able again to talk :o

completely stunning!!!

That is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I'm very jealous of your creativity and execution skill. I would buy your street without hesitation!

Amazing MOC! I love how the street is on a slope and how well you adapted to that! :wub: The many different shops are excellent and filled with great detail! :classic::thumbup:

WOW!!!!!!! Sooo beautiful!!! I remember you were working on it and shared it with us on here a while ago when I suggested you to do something to cover ugly color Legos (support the slope) and you informed me that you already have plan to make it look nice when you're done with it. You did it really nice! Very impressive! Great job! Can't wait to see your next work! :)

Fantastic job you have done there. A lot of time and patience let alone money dedicated to this. Detail is great alround.

Like a few other I also like the mod you have done on the recycle truck. Much more realistic. Will copy this idea from you as not skilled enough to recreate a sloping street.

Great job.

Scott

I do love this - I keep looking... and re-looking... and re-looking - it is simply brilliant.

That is really amazing. Tremendous amount of work invested as well as this lovely cosy Lego town spirit made me watching your flickr set for the last 20 minutes :)

I also like the low aperture photos with relatively small focus area. The only thing I would change is the background for these pictures.

Keep up good work!

How much does it cost for the pet shop in green? They goes so well together!

Also, the travel agency is so cool!~ I quite like the mini plane n mini cruise in there =]

Thanks again. :)

How much does it cost for the pet shop in green?

I had the sand green bricks (except for 2 or 3) still lying around from a second Green Grocer I had bought way back then, so I can't tell how much it costs to buy them now. Note, however, that the side walls are just gray to make it cheaper. :)

Very nice setup, this collection of modulars reminds me of San Fran, really like how you have sloped the road, something you rarely see in a Town layout, well done :thumbup:

truly amazing...

the slope in the road is perfect. I still dont understand it.

and your buildings are perfect. One of the best I have seen in a long time. I live about 2 hours away from SF, and you captured it perfect. Brilliant.

one word: Awesome

That is just incredible, with that slope :| ... I wish I could make stuff that awesome

I had some difficulty registering for this forum, but now that it's squared, would like to again say this is one of the best layouts I have ever seen. I am taking taking inspiration from a number of things -- especially the brick-built streets with embedded tracks (though mine is 4-wide to accomodate regular rolling stock.)