SpyFlops

Painting Ninjago skelly shoulder armour

Well, since it's decorative, as long as it's modelling paint it shouldn't be horrible, but I would still look up some good types. I use Testors Enamel. It's not good for painting parts that connect with others, but since it's just for decoration, it should suit your needs. As for what color of paint...I'm not sure. I have a color of that paint brand (Sea Blue) that's nearly identical to TLG dark blue, but that's not the color you're looking for, so perhaps it could be looked up.

I'll get right to the point: I need to paint the grey spikes classic blue on this part: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=93057pb01

I'm a complete newbie at painting, so I'm not even sure where to start. I would appreciate it if you all would give some advice (what kind of paint, how to paint, etc.).

Thanks! :sweet:

Upgrading Nuckal?

Well, since it's decorative, as long as it's modelling paint it shouldn't be horrible, but I would still look up some good types. I use Testors Enamel. It's not good for painting parts that connect with others, but since it's just for decoration, it should suit your needs. As for what color of paint...I'm not sure. I have a color of that paint brand (Sea Blue) that's nearly identical to TLG dark blue, but that's not the color you're looking for, so perhaps it could be looked up.

Thank you! I'll try to find that brand.

Upgrading Nuckal?

Why yes I am. I'm transferring his shoulder armour to Krazi, and happen to have an extra Kruncha shoulder armour lying around.

Thanks CallMePie... Testors worked perfectly! :thumbup:

Amazing! Can we see a photo of Nuckal wearing it?